Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smut is here! I’m sorry if this is bad, never done anything like this before. Also I don’t know how many words as I had to do it all on my phone 🤣 but I hope you all enjoy! 💦💦❤
Probably shouldn't have read this on my way to work but I couldn't wait until later (my head ended up killing me last night and I wasn't able to read it) but it has been a great way to start my day!! 🥵 🥵
Can't wait to read anything else you write!
One member of the Turkish Delights (our quiz name) has back doored it, and now the two of us are being propositioned by a Michael and Patrick.

Michael has now just told me he has had a gf for 5 weeks, she’s got 3 kids, in the process of divorce but he’s taking her to scarborough for the weekend and is asking for my opinions on the whole situation.

Mason, even with your stinking bad attitude please come save me. I promise I’ve washed my hair from earlier

View attachment 799428
Love your hair! That blue looks amazing! :love:

I’ve never had it. The reason I had to call 111 was because I took it and then had a codeine which I’ve hoarded from when I had a incident falling off a zip wire in the park. Apparently you shouldn’t take codeine with it and I convinced myself I was dying 😂😂
I see I'm not the only clumsy one!
Is this a requirement to be a FBC member?

It did eventually, took a while as it's on the inside of my knee so even the slightest bend would pull at the stitches. But it's all good now, decent scar to whip out at parties 😂
I'm glad it ended up healing nicely, knee injuries can be so awful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning lovelies. Got a banging headache today but got a day planned with the Mr! It’s hot in Spain, so Mr Mount shouldn’t need all those excessive layers today, right?! 😂

Enjoy your Friday’s! ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Morning 😴

Not too hungover, staff have bought me lucozades (i’ll let them talk about their kitchens in peace today) and i’ve ordered a greasy breakfast butty from the shop!

I also drunk DM’d Oli Sykes last night… at least I was polite.
372BC865-C234-4D8D-B5C2-1305F7EA059A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good Morning 😴

Not too hungover, staff have bought me lucozades (i’ll let them talk about their kitchens in peace today) and i’ve ordered a greasy breakfast butty from the shop!

I also drunk DM’d Oli Sykes last night… at least I was polite.
View attachment 799751
When I read the polite bit I was actually expecting something bad 😂😂 but no, good self control. And I mean, it's Oli. I doubt he'd be scared by any type of drunk DM 😂

Music wise, I've been outvoted choosing car music. I tolerate hip hop in German better than in any other language but...I can't sing along. Boring road trip 🤷

7 hours to go until a week off 🎉

just checked the weather in Andorra, it’s 17 degrees today. That’s not big coat weather!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.