Mason Mount #20 The FBC have dug out the parkas, c’mon Mase get yourself starkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok those gif’s are delicious, the first one is him staring at me telling me how much he loves me.

Just off to drive to liverpool to see my other love, see you on the flip side witches. Can you all manifest me meeting Oli for me please xxxx

PS. One of the builders is actually quite cute and keeps talking to me, hope he’s back tomorrow I might offer him a brew 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mason must be happy there’s a small group of women who who still love him if he was a limbless, penniless, gonorrhoea ridden father of 4. FBC’s unconditional love that is
🤷‍♀️ It's not easy to find amazing people like us.
Some of us also feel the same way about Kepa and Kai, by the way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd be his agent and send him around schools and give talks about the perils of unsafe sex.
Just put him outside the local family planning centre next to his four kids with a sign saying this is what sex can do to you😂

Ok those gif’s are delicious, the first one is him staring at me telling me how much he loves me.

Just off to drive to liverpool to see my other love, see you on the flip side witches. Can you all manifest me meeting Oli for me please xxxx

PS. One of the builders is actually quite cute and keeps talking to me, hope he’s back tomorrow I might offer him a brew 😏
Have a lovely time and I hope you get Oli snogs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Work has me just about ready to slam my head into a brick wall
Yet again doing my own job and somebody else’s
I’d probably take a bout of limb rotting gonnorhea over this tbh!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t blame you , I skived off an hour early cause I couldn’t put up with my colleague any longer 🙊
I've had a banging headache since friday and I'm fucked. I've worked my arse off lately and not had a sick day this year so duck em.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.