Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would literally do anything to even just be in the same room as this guy…
Erm, is it bad to be lusting over a guy you’ll never meet even though you’re married with a young baby? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm, is it bad to be lusting over a guy you’ll never meet even though you’re married with a young baby? Asking for a friend
It's the best kind of bad 😈

Reactions: 2
If it’s bad, I don’t wanna be good! 🥵🥵

Already tucked up in bed, hoping for some filthy daddy Mase dreams 😴💦
Good luck! Hoping you get railed senseless by Daddy Mase all night long 🥵💦🍆

I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻
This is exactly what I needed to see at bedtime 😍😍

• Heart
He’s definitely the best of both worlds ❤
Totally true! There are some that you could just use for a night of fun, but I think Mase is the type of guy you to settle down with. He seems down to earth and loves his family.

I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻
When I see a photo of his profile where you can see that he has a big nose I just think of him eating the 😺 Every time I've been with a guy with a big nose...they were great.

Reactions: 4

Hope this is the perfect thing to prompt some lovely dreams for you all, lots of gorgeous close ups and some lip licking, perfect mix of gentle and daddy mase

• Heart

Hope this is the perfect thing to prompt some lovely dreams for you all, lots of gorgeous close ups and some lip licking, perfect mix of gentle and daddy mase
So many clips I lost count but the one in the white coat where he does a jaw clench 🥵

Probably as bad as being almost twice his age, married and having older children and lusting after him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.