Mason Mount #19 Because 1+9 is 10. PS, send nudes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys not to dampen the mood but we have another late night/early morning follow… welcome to Emmy…
She was in the same club as them you can see mases best friend and security on Kieran Chang’s story oh and she follows most footballers already 😂 she knows what she wants 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I often sit and wonder, why does Mason not notice me and then I look in the mirror most mornings and see that I either resemble Hagrid or Shirley from Eastenders and bring myself back into the real world
That's a very diverse range 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was in the same club as them you can see mases best friend and security on Kieran Chang’s story oh and she follows most footballers already 😂 she knows what she wants 😂
Omg you are a good detective! I don’t even know who these people are

Guys, I have a problem. I'm like the teens but with Kai. I could see Mason having and orgy and be like 🤷🤷 hope you had fun.
But if someone looks at Kai... 😂😂😂 Help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Being he has a private account I think he is tormenting both the tic tock people and everyone on here on purpose. I think he wants all the innocent fans to stop lusting over him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Being he has a private account I think he is tormenting both the tic rock people and everyone on here on purpose. I think he wants all the innocent fans to stop lusting over him.
I’m not an innocent fan so I should be all good right?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If Mase likes hitting up clubs he’s more than welcome to come to Bongos Bingo with me the night before Chelsea play Newcastle. I’ll happily give him one of my friends ticket. Why wouldn’t you want to win a Henry hoover just before a big game?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Mase likes hitting up clubs he’s more than welcome to come to Bongos Bingo with me the night before Chelsea play Newcastle. I’ll happily give him one of my friends ticket. Why wouldn’t you want to win a Henry hoover just before a big game?!
This is amazing! Imagine him shouting house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Being he has a private account I think he is tormenting both the tic rock people and everyone on here on purpose. I think he wants all the innocent fans to stop lusting over him.
Or it's just a follow and it means diddly squat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.