Marzia - Mrs Pewdiepie Née Cutiepiemarzia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is not awful, but it's never original or looks like a lot of effort. Will just make a milkshake blending ice cream stick in a few drone shots and that's a weeks work done. Her most popular videos are always with Felix and she's having to use her wedding every other video to get the views. It's getting tiresome. The audio is so bad in her videos they are difficult to watch, their house must be so big it echoes alot. She needs to buy a microphone and not just use the built in camera one.

Just seen her dress one, pressure washed the guarage of their holiday home (no idea where it is), stuck up some fairy lights and boards then tried on wedding dresses.

Reactions: 2
I thought on making a thread about her because I find her super weird. She is pretty and I do think she is harmless. But omg, she is just so...useless.
Her youtube channel is all over the place and has no real porpous, she really is just Felix´s GF, even tho she hates when people say it.

Yel

Oh no it's the second thread on her, question is guru or influencer? The "guru" title is very much tongue in cheek

Reactions: 1
I used to watch her way back but I just find her really grating. I feel like she can't be a great person if she's stayed with Pewdiepie despite his many scandals and crap apologies...unless she's just really insecure/thinks she can't find someone better. Her voice bothers me (especially since it used to be a lot lower? so I think she just does it to fit her 'cutesy' image) and she just seems very ~*I'm not like other girls*~.

Reactions: 3
Oh no it's the second thread on her, question is guru or influencer? The "guru" title is very much tongue in cheek
I have the same question, lol. I didnt knowt there was a thred under 'guru' about her.
I made it in influencer because in GG she is under "Other personalities/non-guru".

I think she's not a guru but does beauty stuff and routines so fits better understand guru's. About as much of a guru as Tanya or zoe ?

Yel

I've merged in guru, hope that's OK? Just figure shes in the world of beauty and fashion so goes well with the other threads here.

Can move in the future as the site develops.

I can’t stand the echo in her videos, glad it bothers someone else.. also I like this site, it actually keeps me logged in

Re her voice, she claims that she used to put on as fake voice because she was embarrassed about her voice and how she speaks now is her true voice. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle and she does put on a voice for the videos.

I dont like all the unusual pets they get ,(that alien looking swimming thing or the hedgehog) they never seem to care for them properly and end up giving them away. Then marzia says it was all because of Felix that they got the pets or couldn't take care of them

She's quit YouTube. Probably for the best, her content was lazy and you could tell she really wasn't into it.

She can make so much just from brand deals on Instagram and her blog she's in a very lucky position to be able to just choose what she wants to do.

Good for her I say. You can tell she wasn't really enjoying making the YouTube stuff any more. At least she had the sense to leave and try something new unlike A and Z.

Its a shame she can't take Felix off Youtube with her! Although good for her for knowing when to quit, unlike some of the other bigger Youtubers like Zoella.

I wonder what she's gonna do now. I'm guessing something fashion or make up related? She seemed more into her clothing line than Youtube.

Reactions: 5
It's amazing how many youtubers aren't bothering since ad sense went downhill. Daily vloggers are now sometimes vloggers, and sometimes vloggers are now barely there or have left vloggers lol

I think she quit her youtube 'career' as it was just a front she was doing something with her time. Now she can sit back and be a lazy house wife. The sort who leaves all the cleaning & day to day chores to her husband while dilly dallying in hobbies. I know a few bored, rich housewives like that. As soon as the boredom sets in they buy up a ton of top of the range equipment, make a few mediocre items, dump it all, go on holidays, then repeat, a new hobby catches their eye, try it, dump it, holiday.. heck she was doing that anyway! Now the marriage is looming, I imagine she's whinged to Felix it's SO HARD organising a wedding AND have a youtube channel, so it's one or the other.

I have no respect for her at all. She's another who conned innocent fans of their money, and indeed will continue to, her shop remains open and will be promoted on insta and twitter, where she sells the tats she just made (and badly) for premium prices.

Reactions: 3
This is so ludicrous. A company have newly collaborated with Marzia, you know the woman who dumped her fans and left them with nothing as she wants to step away from the internet, and together released her range of stationary, homeware and accessories. Today Marzia retweeted this for her fans to start buying.

1111111111.jpg

However! An eagle eyed person noticed the designs are a carbon copy of items already created by a designer called Chloe Hall.

1marzzzzz.png

Oh deer have admitted Chloe was involved in the designs.

So what exactly did Marzia bring to the table for this to be 'her' collaberation and work?! Nothing I can see, they are just using her name to shill stuff to her pining fans.

This is the twitter of Chloe:
1mar.png

Marzia can only hope to be this talented. This is a Chloe Hall and Ohh Deer collab, nothing to do with Marzia.

IF Marzia was telling the truth about wanting a clean start away from social media, then she would delete all of these fake little businesses too.

But she's not, she's still using her name to items she had no hand in making, only this time she doesn't even need go to the effort to make a video. It sells itself. Just because her name is attached. If Zoella did this, there would be uproar! One of the reasons I dislike Marzia is because of underhand businesses like this, including putting inferior quality items in her sub box than she shows in her video's etc I know this as a fact as I received 2 sub boxes as a gift by my bf, who didn't know any better, and I was shocked before cancelling them. Anyway, just wanted to point this out as she never gets the backlash she deserves, only due to Pewdiepie being her boyfriend.

The people spending 15 pounds on her first batch of ugly clay pots, which she admits are not up to scratch and burnt but are still 'Marzia style', are part of the reason she gets away with this rubbish time after time.

And I still have a giant lump of clay she sent in one of my sub boxes that weighs a ton, took up most of the space and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it :ROFLMAO: The water colours that came with it turned to water. Literal, coloured water, in a couple of months. Just like her roll on gingerbread Christmas perfume lost all it's scent in 4 weeks etc etc She's such a scammer. And it looks like a new fresh start away from the internet isn't going to change that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Yel

Golly that's bad! I knew she was no creative but that's up there with zoella levels of scamming.

That's the problem with these people, all the fame but they are such empty vessels. They listen to people around them and think they are a tallented creative.

Can someone message the person with the zoella the scammer video to do marzia. Mainstream won't touch this story nor will most YouTubers with her bf.

It's really bad, yes. One of the reasons her original monthly sub boxes failed was due to people cancelling them as soon as they realised the inferior quality. I found a group online of people reporting their issues, as the company and marzia wouldn't respond. Some people had broken items in them, as these boxes had to come from America. Which is why the postage and packaging was so high. I received my second box unwrapped, so bits of the items were poking through the gaps in the sides, including the shredded paper! Basically her sub boxes came in flimsy paper instead of sturdy cardboard, so they'd be inside a cardboard box to send. Some boxed has ugly stickers and a few cards and other fillers, for a very inflated price. And useless things, like the lump of clay and a few seeds. And many makeup items she would never use, like a bright neon pink lip gloss. It smelt like death so I threw mine in the bin. Never heard of the brand. I assume the company working for her simply contacted a ton of brands for freebies and that's what we got.

Marzia is totally up there with Zoella as a scammer of her fans, but it's brushed under the carpet time after time. Maybe it's because she has this carefully crafted, cutie-pie, butter wouldn't melt image. But she is RUTHLESS.

I've only known Will to take on marzia on youtube at least, and his video was good, called her out for her dreadful, lazy content. He also successfully outed felix for enabling her, fans were in agreement, so it is possible to shade felix especially when it's backed up with video evidence. Will used the video of marzia making a cave / tent to hide in, in their living room and felix joining her and being totally okay with it all as if they were 9 years old. She was filming him, so he knew it was for her content. The very same type of content he rips to shreds when it comes to any other youtuber. And he was okay with with Wills video. He deserved that backlash and he knew it, so he never addressed it.

As far as I can see marzia is selfish and has done nothing but damage the pewdiepie brand.

I can message Angelika Oles, she's awesome :) Great idea Yel!

Her insta story today is to promote her mai website. I saw someone complain about her and her stories, so decided to check it out. Why is she still on insta promoting her business, when she wants to step away from the internet and try something new? If she's going to switch her focus from youtube to insta, then why not leave her yt video's for her fans. Apparently she has more items to sell on the 11th.

Btw I googled the meaning of Mai

Usually an Asian girl from Vietnam that is beautiful, hot, and everyone loves to be around her. Most likely she was name after the gorgeous Mai flower blossom.

Bwahahaha!

Welp, she's still posting on her insta, I don't follow her but I have her saved in my favs so I can peek and it's almost daily at this point. Her insta stories are of it raining. It would kill her to abstain from social media. She needs all those likes to feel relevant. So why lie in her youtube video about not wanting an online presence.

On a different note, she has such a different face these days it's hilarious. She's cheryl cole different.

So I'm new to marzia's stories. today is the first time I checked them out, as I was so surprised to see she's actually posting this frequently on insta.

She advertised an Italian pizza delivery service with deliveroo.

This is Felix's vegan packed with veggies pizza:

1pizza.jpg

And this is Marzia's:

1pizza2.jpg

She got a chocolate covered pizza :ROFLMAO:

Unsurprisingly, her insta stories are as embarrassing & mundane as her you-tube videos.

Can I ask WHO'S paying extortionate prices for these clay things?! By her own admission these are her first batch and she hasn't got it right yet. Even in the advert she has put that it's not right.

I thought she was taking the mick with the 16 pound prices but now they keep going up. Also got to laugh that she couldn't be bothered to go to her office where her proper equipment was so she made rough edges ones and is charging way more for them. WTF.

1mai.jpg

mai2.jpg

I hope her fans who justified her steep merch prices for absolute tat, will finally come to their senses that SHE is the one dreaming up these prices and for no good reason than to rip you off.

I swear she got the clay pot idea from both the ones she bought from shops plus the girl who makes the buttons for her mai store.

For all of marzia's shouting from the rooftops how creative she is, she can't even design kawaii buttons for her own shop :ROFLMAO:

1salisart.jpg

How embarrassing, marzia! And check out this girls pots

1clay.jpg

Last edited: