Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I love Mary!

She seems down to earth and cool, her vlogs are so real -- none of this fake perfect life and she is greatful to subs, her style is understated and sleek.
Which is really funny as I found her through Grace Victory aka UglyFaceofBeauty who is messy, loud and wears tit clothes.

Mary is also a qualified hairdresser - so her videos on hair are actually good!

Anyways, if you are getting sick of Youtubers - check Mary out as shes one to watch!

Her YouTube can be found here

Reactions: 2
I know this is a rave section but I've been watching her pregnancy vlogs and they ARE SO BORING. I understand with lockdown that's fine but even before lockdown. She never films much outside her house and it's always 20mins plus of her just nattering. I watched her recent video about debt etc and felt for her but then later she talks about getting bits for the balcony etc and I just thought WHY would you want to do that when you have a baby on the way and you've just spoken about the debt you're in.

Also does anyone follow Hainsley on twitter? He’s forever spewing alt-right pro trump style posts about feminism and black rights it’s so odd. Plus posting pictures of beautiful women that he fancies. I dunno he doesn’t come across well to me. I kind of feel sorry for Mary cus those kinds of views and attitudes do filter into relationships, I know I wouldn’t feel happy being involved with someone like that. Can’t believe he’s turned 40 though! And Mary is turning or is already 36, it’s funny how she refers to themselves as ‘young people’.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Awww I really like Mary! I find her so relatable compared to other youtubers.

Also does anyone follow Hainsley on twitter? He’s forever spewing alt-right pro trump style posts about feminism and black rights it’s so odd. Plus posting pictures of beautiful women that he fancies. I dunno he doesn’t come across well to me. I kind of feel sorry for Mary cus those kinds of views and attitudes do filter into relationships, I know I wouldn’t feel happy being involved with someone like that. Can’t believe he’s turned 40 though! And Mary is turning or is already 36, it’s funny how she refers to themselves as ‘young people’.
omg lol I've never thought to look him up, his Twitter is SO weird, it's like a bot is tweeting! I'm side-eyeing some of the things he saying. I was shocked he was 40 though, when I found that out I kinda felt sad for them? I don't mind the reference to young or old but I do think they are both at ages where I thought they'd be a little more sorted? I dunno if that's just wrong to think, but there's something I can't put my finger on. I also do think about the debt video conversation and the think about their age and idk, just rambling now!
I do like her though, she is relatable compared to the rest but I do think she's resentful about a lot of them.

omg lol I've never thought to look him up, his Twitter is SO weird, it's like a bot is tweeting! I'm side-eyeing some of the things he saying. I was shocked he was 40 though, when I found that out I kinda felt sad for them? I don't mind the reference to young or old but I do think they are both at ages where I thought they'd be a little more sorted? I dunno if that's just wrong to think, but there's something I can't put my finger on. I also do think about the debt video conversation and the think about their age and idk, just rambling now!
I do like her though, she is relatable compared to the rest but I do think she's resentful about a lot of them.
Honestly I searched him randomly and was shocked reading through his account it really does seem like a bot haha. Very childish too a lot of references to the Joker and how much he seems to agree/admire him. More what I would expect from a teenage boy then a fully grown man. In terms of their financial situation I dunno I think they’re just in a similar boat to a lot of millennials living on debts. I really like Mary though I think she’s funny and just easy to watch/listen to. And Hainsley used to come across as charming when he featured in her vids. Interesting to wonder what their conversations are like behind closed doors and how closely they mirror his online views...

^^ yeah I think I'm being a bit harsh because it's definitely hard if you've spent time working and living in London, the wages v the living cost is shocking.

I like Mary, think she is funny and relatable, most people who follow influencers are on the same wave length in terms wages/lifestyle so i like that but i do find her vlogs so boring, even before lockdown she never Vlogged much outside of the house

I know this thread is basically dead, but isn't it strange that the only thing she bought for the baby so far is a pack of muslims? And she's on her third trimester...

I know this thread is basically dead, but isn't it strange that the only thing she bought for the baby so far is a pack of muslims? And she's on her third trimester...
I think she meant physically bought.. as in going into a shop

Haven’t seen his twitter but Hainsley’s instagram is also very weird - definitely very right wing, sexist... Totally does not seem to match up with Mary’s persona or the views I would imagine her to have? I thought they were both much younger than they are.

Reactions: 1
Something about hainsley rubs me the wrong way.
As soon as he has a bit more success, he will leave.

You see it all the time, the woman stands by the man during hard times and them building their careers and once the success comes the man f’s off.

Reactions: 6

You see it all the time, the woman stands by the man during hard times and them building their careers and once the success comes the man f’s off.
I had this thought about them too sadly, Hainsley comes off really horrible on his personal social media and very shallow. As a previous poster said his world views don’t seem to align at all with how Mary comes across in her own videos. I also didn’t like when she told the story about not feeling the baby move and having to rush to go hospital and how Hainsley had no sense of urgency and was dismissing her concerns. She painted it more as him being ‘logical’ and ‘calm’ but it just came off as unbothered and unfeeling to me.

Yikes, what gives you that impression?

I was really surprised in one of her vlogs years ago when she mentioned they had been dating for years (at the time they weren't living together). It's now got to be at least 10 years they've been together by now? I agree she's stood by him in hard times, but I think he's done the same for her, they both seem to be "stuck" in their careers, although does look like Hainsley is finally seeing some success!

It was nice to see that her subscriber gifted her a gift card - really cute. Hate what she bought with it but then her style has never really been something I liked but I love that she's so comfortable in it.

They both well more so ainsley live quite a care free lifestyle, once baby comes he will need to be there more and that flat is really pokey. She says shes buying gender neutral clothes but I get the impression from the browns and sage colours shes thinking a boy

Is the flat a one-bedroom? I've gotten the impression from her vlogs that it is. Obviously they can make it work but god it'll be cramped and it's not like she's minimalist either.
I saw on Insta she had a pram gifted, the upside to documenting your pregnancy! I'm glad though I'm sure it's saved her a lot of money and I think she needs it, so for once I don't think it's a waste on the brand side.