Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changed her handle to _thismumlife
Great. I'll look forward to the hundreds of Instagram stories starting with "Can anyone recommend the BEST pram/cot/clothing/car seat?" which is a dog whistle for freebies...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she change it? I already struggled with theanothergirlslife Vs thisgirlslife lol
It took me ages to find! She’s still linking to the old ones on YouTube.
I’d guess as someone has posted below she now wants to be seen as a “mummy account” to attract relevant freebies 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omg I did not notice this hahaha. I'm so shocked that she's done this, definitely wanting to cash in on the mummy blogger thing. I wish her well if that's what she wants to do but I hope she sticks at it. Over the past what 3/4 years she's been lazy AF with YouTube and that's without a baby. I don't want to see anymore 30min in-house vlogs if this is the case, give us exciting content plz.

Reactions: 4
Omg I did not notice this hahaha. I'm so shocked that she's done this, definitely wanting to cash in on the mummy blogger thing. I wish her well if that's what she wants to do but I hope she sticks at it. Over the past what 3/4 years she's been lazy AF with YouTube and that's without a baby. I don't want to see anymore 30min in-house vlogs if this is the case, give us exciting content plz.

Didn’t she say a few vlogs back that she was in debt/ lived off credit cards? Can’t remember exactly but she implied that she was ‘keeping up with the Jones’. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was after freebies.

Shame she’s done this! Was hoping she would keep her social media content the same with the addition of the baby but now it seems like it’ll be mostly baby related

Didn’t she say a few vlogs back that she was in debt/ lived off credit cards? Can’t remember exactly but she implied that she was ‘keeping up with the Jones’. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was after freebies.
Yeah I remember that video, it irritated me because she went on to talk about getting bits and bobs for the balcony and I thought really????? Is that your focus after the debt chat? But I do think the freebies will help her a lot so I actually can't be too mad, but it's also like she's SO transparent.

Reactions: 3
Shame she’s done this! Was hoping she would keep her social media content the same with the addition of the baby but now it seems like it’ll be mostly baby related
I don’t see why. When you have children your whole life completely changes, it is impossible not to change your content especially when they are tiny! It might not be relatable for you anymore but equally it might be more so for some. The mummy community over on IG is huge, I can’t blame her for wanting to cash in on it.

Reactions: 6
I've been really enjoying Mary's baby-centric ig stories, Gabriel is so cute and she comes across as really blissful and happy about motherhood, it's refreshing. Totally get that motherhood is tough and that it's a good thing that a lot of influencers are really into talking about all the hard parts to make other mums feel less alone - but it's still nice to still get to see the other side of it too.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I'm not all that into the mum stories so I do skip over quite a few but I do appreciate how honest and say it as it is she is. Like her talking today about how maybe she doesn't enjoy breastfeeding because it's taking out the joy of him being a newborn, I love how she just said it and then didn't make a big deal out of it. Reminds me of why I like her, she doesn't make a huge song and dance about it or whine like so many other bloggers would, she has some sense of security in herself and her choices that it doesn't have to be a drama.
That said, I think I will have to mute her stories, I'm not there in my life and she talks a lot about his feeding and I'm not really one for that.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t really been keeping up to date with her stories as of late, but the ones I have saw don’t include Hainsley like at all. He is never in her social media anymore but seems to be on his Twitter non-stop?

I haven’t really been keeping up to date with her stories as of late, but the ones I have saw don’t include Hainsley like at all. He is never in her social media anymore but seems to be on his Twitter non-stop?
Tbh I wondered this about her lockdown vlogs - he was never in any of them, and considering their flat is pretty small I found that kind of odd. It’s also not like he works frequently.

Tbh I wondered this about her lockdown vlogs - he was never in any of them, and considering their flat is pretty small I found that kind of odd. It’s also not like he works frequently.
Exactly 😟 it left me wondering if she has just been left to get on with it by herself. He hasn’t even got anything to do with becoming a Dad on his social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she did say something in one of her older vlogs that he didn't really want to be in them anymore. Which makes it annoying when he's in it for a second because she feels like she's giving us a treat. To be fair judging from her comments section people love Hainsley, I personally have never seen what there is to like about him from what we've seen, but each to their own...

Reactions: 5
I think it's fair enough she changed her IG-handle. She is 36 and a mum now. Not very "girly" anymore.

For some reason, my intuition always told me, Hainsley gives off cheater-vibes. Also it was odd, that they lived apart for so long. Being in a relationship for 8 years or so and not living together till your mid thirties? Also I'd be curious if the baby was an "accident" or planned. I never got the impression, she wanted to be a mum, cause both of them are so aware about being hip and trendy.

Reactions: 5
I've caught up on her last two videos and Hainsley actually came off well in the 2nd one. They both seem to be adjusting well, despite some hiccups, which is lovely to see.

I loved Mary and her content for years and even more so now! I think she's so level headed and calm plus gab is the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1