Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the flat a one-bedroom? I've gotten the impression from her vlogs that it is. Obviously they can make it work but god it'll be cramped and it's not like she's minimalist either.
I saw on Insta she had a pram gifted, the upside to documenting your pregnancy! I'm glad though I'm sure it's saved her a lot of money and I think she needs it, so for once I don't think it's a waste on the brand side.
yeh I have a feeling thats why she is documenting it, she went from doing vlogs every couple of months to doing one every week or so. Influencers do worse but I still don’t like the fact that she is only doing it for the hope of free stuff.

Reactions: 2
Is the flat a one-bedroom? I've gotten the impression from her vlogs that it is. Obviously they can make it work but god it'll be cramped and it's not like she's minimalist either.
I saw on Insta she had a pram gifted, the upside to documenting your pregnancy! I'm glad though I'm sure it's saved her a lot of money and I think she needs it, so for once I don't think it's a waste on the brand side.
I think it’s two bedroom! I remember her saying her mum will come and stay in the spare room/nursery when the baby arrives

Reactions: 1
Ok so pregnant mary is annoying me. She is extremely anxious, have she lost a baby before?, my God how many scans does she want, and theres always somthing that's not quite right so she gets extra ones, plus the private one. She now feels it's important to use natural deodorant. The whole vlog is baby baby baby.

Also why are her lips especially the bottom so swollen and big

Just watched the vlog it's like noone has ever been pregnant before. Checking the oils are pregnancy safe but doing colour on clients hair 🙄🙄🙄. Also who wants non alcoholic drinks recommendations.

I’ve loved watching Mary for many years, but the last few vlogs have bored me to tears. And thats coming from someone who is also pregnant 🤣

In her most recent vlog her lips look ginormous- surely she hasn’t had them topped up whilst pregnant?

I'm finally catching up on her vlogs and I really can't help but get annoyed at her!! In the Catch Up Vlog: Is the Baby Too Big? she mentions all the times she meant to vlog i.e for the scan, lunch with friends and shopping and then she doesn't or there's some excuse and I don't know it just all feels so lazy! I really like her and I want to support her but I think she needs to put more effort into her content. I appreciate her coming back to YT but I also think she very much did it for the freebies she'd get and I don't blame her because it'll save her a lot of money but I think she runs the risk of seriously having people lose interest overall because it's so obvious she cannot be bothered!

Awww congrats to her, I did wonder if her baby would be early.
No mention of the sex, I would say she's keeping it for a vlog but I honestly don't think she'll post for like a month now!

Hainsley seems to be a black Tory aka a turkey voting for Christmas 🦃. If I was Mary and saw those pics of women he fancies whilst she was heavily pregnant I’d be packing his bags. The disrespect!!

Reactions: 9
I got quite emotional seeing Mary's video with the baby, as i have followed her right from the start and she's always seemed like one of the good ones. Occasionally a bit moany, but aren't we all? I was going through a similar thing to her when she was stressed with different jobs and trying to find her place, so it was nice to see someone older talking about that.

However, I get such bad vibes from Hainsley it's unreal. Years and years ago they'd vlog and he seemed like a nice guy, but my god. He comes across as a complete p***k on twitter and instagram. I almost feel protective of Mary. A guy who wants to be seen as incredibly intelligent but actually just seems like an egotistical, contrary misogynist.

Reactions: 10
I got quite emotional seeing Mary's video with the baby, as i have followed her right from the start and she's always seemed like one of the good ones. Occasionally a bit moany, but aren't we all? I was going through a similar thing to her when she was stressed with different jobs and trying to find her place, so it was nice to see someone older talking about that.

However, I get such bad vibes from Hainsley it's unreal. Years and years ago they'd vlog and he seemed like a nice guy, but my god. He comes across as a complete p***k on twitter and instagram. I almost feel protective of Mary. A guy who wants to be seen as incredibly intelligent but actually just seems like an egotistical, contrary misogynist.
I agree, you've just made realise how much I do like her lol.

I've always thought Hainsley was a bit of a prick, he always seemed like he thought he was above all her YouTube stuff and although people seemed to love him in vids I was always so confused as to why. I did always think we saw very little of him so I could never gather conclusions as to what he was like but his Twitter is veryyyyy telling.

Reactions: 3
I agree, you've just made realise how much I do like her lol.

I've always thought Hainsley was a bit of a prick, he always seemed like he thought he was above all her YouTube stuff and although people seemed to love him in vids I was always so confused as to why. I did always think we saw very little of him so I could never gather conclusions as to what he was like but his Twitter is veryyyyy telling.
I stopped watching her because of Hainsley, I thought he came across as such a condescending prick and felt it slightly rubbed off on her at one point. I actually really like Mary, she was always very relatable and chill.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching her because of Hainsley, I thought he came across as such a condescending prick and felt it slightly rubbed off on her at one point. I actually really like Mary, she was always very relatable and chill.
For some, unfathomable reason (I’m gonna go with Patriarchy and conditioning), fangirls fall over themselves when an influencer’s boyfriend/partner/husband appears on screen, as though Chris Hemsworth (or other popular Hollywood heartthrob) has dropped in. All tripping over themselves to compliment the bloke on his looks and the influencer for bagging such a spunk and then both for being So Cute Together #couplegoals, #relationshipgoals. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6