Martinhal gifted Portugal trips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else totally sick of the number of free trips posted. Hannahfgale there now... Mod and Fod, clemmie Telford previously and tons of others.... Puts me right off!

Reactions: 2
Completely agree with you. All these people can afford to send themselves. Why not give to people who really appreciate it. It certainly wouldn’t make me book a stay at any of these places just because an instagrammer had a freebie there, it would make me avoid the place.

Reactions: 2
And at ‘£700 per couple for three nights excluding flights’, I’m not sure many of us on here could afford it!

Reactions: 1
And at ‘£700 per couple for three nights excluding flights’, I’m not sure many of us on here could afford it!
I saw that and might’ve scoffed into my coffee. That’s per couple? Off peak? Imagine going during the school holidays with two children! We are fortunate enough to be able to afford a foreign holiday each year, but Christ, that’s outrageously expensive and far beyond the reach of your average family.

Theyesmum is there too at the mo.

Would be really nice to see them offer someone who would never be able to afford this sort of holiday a freebie instead.

Really has wound me up! Plus it’s the same group who get gifted...so your feed ends up being full of people, who aren’t exactly short on funds, getting free holidays! Plus it’s such an exclusive holiday company - prices are ridiculous for the majority I would imagine. We earn reasonably decent wages and it’s well out of our league! Hannahgale is on her second gifted holiday - so relatable 🙄

What I don’t like about these kind of things is they ALWAYS give a glowing review.
It isn’t them parting with the hard earned cash that takes years to save. They are getting this for free. So their reviews and recommendations will never be honest.

What I don’t like about these kind of things is they ALWAYS give a glowing review.
It isn’t them parting with the hard earned cash that takes years to save. They are getting this for free. So their reviews and recommendations will never be honest.
I seem to remember unmumsy mum going and giving a more honest less glowing review. The Fod and mod was totally over the top glowing.

I seem to remember unmumsy mum going and giving a more honest less glowing review. The Fod and mod was totally over the top glowing.
The Unmumsy Mum is brilliant that way. So very honest I also remember her very honest review of camp bestival. When everyone else was giving glowing reviews she said it was a wash out and went home early

The Unmumsy Mum is brilliant that way. So very honest I also remember her very honest review of camp bestival. When everyone else was giving glowing reviews she said it was a wash out and went home early
Her camp festival review was fantastic!!!!!