Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this woman like???? She covered a cheap Swiss roll in chocolate and stuck on some schleich animals! What the F is that even about??? 😵😳
Screenshot_20201223_165950.jpg

No one is fooled love.... No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How sweet.. and perfectly staged. Well done Kids earn your keep 😡
Either staged, or a private moment taken and posted without their knowledge. Grim either way! Her engagement is as dire as ever as well; 25 comments and barely over 1000 likes 🥴

Reactions: 2
new house. I had unfollowed her. But she has changed her name and came up in suggestions on my page. Totally different style now. So she’s coping all the other country homeaccounts 🤦🏻‍♀️

I unfollowed her months ago as I couldn’t take any more of it. But randomly last night I was remembering when Mr Happily Ever After lost his complete tit and was told to leave Instagram forever hahahah. Happy days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her months ago as I couldn’t take any more of it. But randomly last night I was remembering when Mr Happily Ever After lost his complete tit and was told to leave Instagram forever hahahah. Happy days
Oh I didn’t know he had account. So he got booted of?

Oh I didn’t know he had account. So he got booted of?
Yes, man child had an Instagram account and then one day pulled an almighty toddler tantrum on his stories, basically telling everyone “nosey” to duck off and how he hates us all, we need to get a life, stop criticising his family etc etc 🙃 Martha, fearing the gravy train was about to crash, clearly made him swiftly delete his account - unfortunately before anyone could video the stories as they were quite a treat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Does anyone know what was up with her daughter when he was extremely poorly?

she mentions it often but I’ve never heard her mention what was actually wrong with her little girl?

If I remember correctly she had HSP- it’s quite common in young children but unheard of. It can be a really nasty auto immune disease and would have been quite frightening at the time and can last for a while.

Reactions: 2