Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moving her old bed up to the top floor that they never use. She also said the bed is all she has for that room so she’s going to have to search eBay and market place for other items 😂😂 if that wasn’t the biggest hint for company’s to gift her bedroom furniture I dunno what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s moving her old bed up to the top floor that they never use. She also said the bed is all she has for that room so she’s going to have to search eBay and market place for other items 😂😂 if that wasn’t the biggest hint for company’s to gift her bedroom furniture I dunno what is.
Exactly what I came on the say !

That house is starting to give me the creeps !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cheap throwaway mdf tat from argos just don't cut it anymore.... I remember at her last property she was gifted so many armchairs. It was like a revolving door for furniture at the previous house.

Yet another one at Lapland

Wonder if they paid 🤔
Just seems strange do many of them there on the same day
I doubt they paid I see Mrs Hinch was gifted the trip but she paid full price. I get confused why businesses offer “influencers” free tit and weekends away etc. Don’t you think the non influencers who actually have a proper day job that pay for there own tit would love to take there family’s to Lapland? There’s really no need to get instawankers to advertise it for you we all know about Lapland it’s just not many people can afford it! Many struggle to make ends meet and worry about making Christmas special for there children while these idiots get gifted toys for there children nice warm coats and nice clothing for there children and themselves, the gifted balsam Christmas trees and gifted Tesco lights to put on there trees 🤬 infuriates me, there all grabbing little pigs

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I doubt they paid I see Mrs Hinch was gifted the trip but she paid full price. I get confused why businesses offer “influencers” free tit and weekends away etc. Don’t you think the non influencers who actually have a proper day job that pay for there own tit would love to take there family’s to Lapland? There’s really no need to get instawankers to advertise it for you we all know about Lapland it’s just not many people can afford it! Many struggle to make ends meet and worry about making Christmas special for there children while these idiots get gifted toys for there children nice warm coats and nice clothing for there children and themselves, the gifted balsam Christmas trees and gifted Tesco lights to put on there trees 🤬 infuriates me, there all grabbing little pigs
It’s enraging and they are so shameless about it as well the grasping bastards

Yet another one at Lapland

Wonder if they paid 🤔
Just seems strange do many of them there on the same day
I think she paid as I remember at the back end of summer her talking about booking tickets for it and not knowing if it would still be on and how it wasn't cheap etc.

she only ever comes on to do Ads or when she’s been gifted stuff or to boast about her life with a horse she’s so dull

Reactions: 4
Had a little nose to see what good old Martha is up to, and I see she has grown a couple of thousand followers in December 🤨 I wondered what riveting content made that happen..scroll through her page to see actually it was giveaways where she has to bribe people to follow her 😂😂 so many of them, how desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5