Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is actually really worrying. Imagine that her friends and family must discuss with her. Concerning to us strangers how much you can see she’s lost. She doesn’t look fit and healthy at all just really skinny but unhealthy skinny and drawn. Feels like she needs a break but god knows from what?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it’s because of all the weight she has lost but I am really really seeing Michael Jackson vibes in this morning’s story… she looks a little freaky. Has she had some work done??

Reactions: 6
Why do we never see josh feature on her stories anymore? We were lucky to have regular stories of him sat on the loo now don’t see him at all

Reactions: 2
Why do we never see josh feature on her stories anymore? We were lucky to have regular stories of him sat on the loo now don’t see him at all
I think she banned him after his foaming at the mouth rang. Didn’t quite fit in with her country/farm lifestyle she’s flogging. It’s lost on them the irony when they announce they won’t post the children on the grid and mention privacy concerns. Roll on a few months and they are a daily occurrence. Must need the money to build their new house to get out of renting

Reactions: 5
I don't think they are building their own house because by now she would definitely have mentioned something to try and get companies involved to get things for free (like windows/doors/kitchens etc) whenever she wants something new she always not so subtly mentions it on her stories to try and blag a freebie!!

Reactions: 5
Yes true. I think that was their plan and someone who lived in the village said they were either looking at it had bought land around the same time as moving into rented. Not sure how long these things take. I think maybe they are getting as much money behind them as possible hence flogging the kids so much and doing a u turn in that regard.

I'm not sure what freebies she'd get now, she has an alleged 58k followers and her last post (AD for Freddies Flowers) had 171 likes and 9 comments. Much higher engagement when she exploits the children.

Reactions: 3
No they’re not both 25 … nowhere near (even if you are joking) Just remember that next time you post a pic of them 🤬
she is ridiculous, really pathetic and very boring .. posts the same repetitive crap daily

Why is Martha wishing her dad and josh a happy Father’s Day this morning? If she spent time doing something privately with them yesterday then great but publicly today is weird 😂

• Haha
No they’re not both 25 … nowhere near (even if you are joking) Just remember that next time you post a pic of them 🤬
it really annoys me when people do this. Another (smaller) instagrabber this morning posted ‘how are you already a teenager?!’… to her 11 month old child. Even as a joke it’s like… guilty conscience? trying to make them seem older so it’s not as morally questionable you exposing them everywhere?

Reactions: 4
That mum that picks up with the horse box 😂 of course she would I wouldn’t expect anything less from marf Braggy pants. I hope she doesn’t loose control she’s only just got a trailer licence 😂

• Haha