Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t got a clue about privacy…the story of her mums wisteria she posted you can see the name of the house, put it in google along with the county and ta da…..there is her mums address for all her followers 🙄😱
I did this too 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She looks so gaunt, old and ill in the story of her “tanning her pins” - worryingly thin and very unhealthy looking

Reactions: 5
She looks so gaunt, old and ill in the story of her “tanning her pins” - worryingly thin and very unhealthy looking
I can’t see any stories? Agree though that the last few months she is so tired looking - she looks so old and aged. Hope she is ok.

I thought the same about the tanning her pins story, her face is starting to look gaunt and her neck and chest is all bone no flesh. I really hope the need for Instagram perfection hasn't lead to an eating disorder

Whatever she’s cooking she isn’t eating, not enough to sustain her busy lifestyle anyway, what with all those kids, animals and her overgrown emo husband to attend to.

Reactions: 3
Super quick quesadillas… you can put chicken chorizo etc in them but I’m just putting peppers and cheese in there. Delicious.

• Haha
Super quick quesadillas… you can put chicken chorizo etc in them but I’m just putting peppers and cheese in there. Delicious.
Just came on here to comment. Diced peppers and cheese Jesus!!! Poor josh, he will defo have a macd’s on the way home he isn’t as slight as her. She does seem to be losing more and more weight but is very active.

Pisses me off seeing her let the girls ride around without body protectors on.....especially the latest one of them going around the village with cars about. She really doesn't give a tit as long as it looks good on her stories 😡 #shitmum
I agree. It’s disgusting. Should be made law. What parent would run the risk?

Linked the shorts ? What ? To age 9 kids ! Ffs the women needs help. Do her family not notice.

Attachments

• Haha
She looks painfully thin in that photo. I wonder if it’s the stress of her influencing career going down the drain around the same time they started renting with a view to build? They must be under quite a bit of financial stress.

Reactions: 6
I just find it hysterical that she's called her insta happilyeverafter when she couldn't look further removed from being remotely happy....her whole life and appearance is tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is looking really thin and cheese, pepper and a wrap is not a substantial meal unless they're eating quite a few each or had their main meal of the day at lunch time. I hope there is often un-shown extras for the kids because they are all so active. Clearly there is a food issue going on here and as someone who has suffered from an eating disorder I really hope she gets help/figures things out before it gets worse for her own health and for her childrens health

Reactions: 7
Me too I feel strange commenting because honestly, she’s going through something here.

it’s sad she can’t have a rest. Gotta get those ads in to pay for the farm

Reactions: 1
She was always slim but there is a marked difference in her and when she’s shared the food the portion sizes look so small, even for the children who are active. I suppose we don’t see the full picture. The shorts picture really showed it and it’s almost like she can’t see it as is posting that and pictures that show her chest bones. It’s quite uncomfortable

She looked so much healthier and happier towards the end of last year when she had a bit more weight on her.....such a shame she thinks being stick thin is the key to success! she's really not being a good role model for the children either....kids quickly pick up on this type of behaviour

Reactions: 5
She looks like a rake in that post with the pony, not sure how they made championship when her daughters feet look like that…