Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smug face shows me she knows exactly what she is doing posting this info. There is no need to include stuff like that. Does she do any workouts, healthy eating etc (unfollowed her aaages ago but keep up on here)? When I followed and enjoyed her content she didn’t so can’t think why they have chosen her.
Not that we see - I imagine her figure is partly genetics, and largely not eating much!

Reactions: 2
Her smug face shows me she knows exactly what she is doing posting this info. There is no need to include stuff like that. Does she do any workouts, healthy eating etc (unfollowed her aaages ago but keep up on here)? When I followed and enjoyed her content she didn’t so can’t think why they have chosen her.
Exactly! She's obviously very proud of her low BMI.
No exercise content or healthy eating. She likes to pretend to cook 'hearty' traditional meals which she clearly doesn't eat, it's almost as if she posts these meals as a front.

Reactions: 3
She looks really unhealthy when she steps on the scales...how can they use someone underweight with such a low body fat content to promote scales?

Reactions: 4
I’m probably being really stupid here, don’t HMRC let you know if you need a tax refund free of charge? I’ve had tax refunds before without paying for a service? Apologies if I’m being daft!

So she’s mentioned a job, is she some sort of interior photographer or something? Wonder why the sudden urge to get a job, aprons not selling well?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s mentioned a job, is she some sort of interior photographer or something? Wonder why the sudden urge to get a job, aprons not selling well?!!
Blown all the house savings I expect too just to rent a house with stables and have horses 😆 poor marf trying to keep up with the Jones’s

Reactions: 7
Her husband must be raving. Imagine selling your house to rent one for Instagram vanity and then interest rates quadrupling. Your missus buys a load of horses 😂 her Instagram following doesn’t ever really change because she’s not interesting unless doing a reno…. better get fitting some plug sockets Josh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine basing your future home and finances on your Instagram hobby that brought you a few free gifts at one point in time.....

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s shilling aprons on the kids and now chopping boards. I’m embarrassed for her soul.

Money must be dwindling and fast. She’s gone back to work and there looking at houses now to buy.

Reactions: 1