Martha’s Happily Ever After

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, there she goes again on the instabeg for a robot dog for her kid - does she have a) have no shame and b) think we are all so stupid that we honestly believe she is looking for “recommendations”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s got more money than sense as she keeps getting the house decked out!!!! She’s such a bore now!!!!! With her droning voice, it really does grate. 🤭🙄

Reactions: 2
Free Easter chocolate from Fortnums. They could have given it to NHS workers or any other front line worker or people in need and they chose to give freebies to instablaggers! Shameful!!

Free Easter chocolate from Fortnums. They could have given it to NHS workers or any other front line worker or people in need and they chose to give freebies to instablaggers! Shameful!!
Yep!'n how utterly insensitive to even bother posting this she is bleeping thick as tit!!

Yeah, I notice that a few of the Insta Huns have been #gifted these by Fortnums🤬Shame on them I say!! S**t PR move! With all that’s going on right now and the people who are literally risking their lives to look after us, shouldn’t they be the ones receiving these #gifts as a little thank you? Makes my blood boil it does 😤

Reactions: 4
Oh - she’s on the inst beg AGAIN - it’s so revolting. Asking how to get a replacement milk frother for her Nespresso.....erm type exactly that into google and loads come up!! Quick simple. But what she really wants it a free one or a new free machine!

• Heart
Reactions: 4