Martha’s Happily Ever After

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think there used to be a thread but can’t find it?

What do we all think?

I actually don’t mind overall, but she’s another one who I don’t understand where they get all their cash from? Think hubby is an electrician and she doesn’t work? Talk over on stories today of getting a pony, plus bringing up four kids and all the house renovations!

Kids are really cute but I definitely preferred her old house and loved lots of the day-to-day posts of a couple of years back which also had family meal ideas, baking etc. New content seems really ‘meh’ lately, just doesn’t feel lovely and homely anymore...

Reactions: 4
I really liked her till she sold her soul to Very. She went from having quite a quirky and fun style, good chat and an amazing home to selling generic cheap tat and awful fitting clothes!

I do always check back though as found her quite funny and “normal”

Reactions: 5
Yes maybe that’s it- I always liked her and I totally get that people make money from IG these days so I kind of can’t blame her, but it does seem like a LOT more ads these days featuring stuff that I didn’t think was her. Obviously paying well though!

I don't get why big feastival is gifting tickets when it sells out anyway. Agree theyve some their souls to Very. Reviews on very are always tit too

I mean sold their souls

Reactions: 2
She was one of my favs for ages! Funny and real and naturally lovely and beautiful. Her old house was gorgeous. I dislike her new kitchen, I don’t like very at all. Or gousto.
It’s the same old. Ads start rolling in and they become something completely different. Insta is now work. She’s not utterly vile and self entitled like so many. But it’s all too glossy.

Reactions: 3
She was one of my favs for ages! Funny and real and naturally lovely and beautiful. Her old house was gorgeous. I dislike her new kitchen, I don’t like very at all. Or gousto.
It’s the same old. Ads start rolling in and they become something completely different. Insta is now work. She’s not utterly vile and self entitled like so many. But it’s all too glossy.
Yeah I think it’s this- I actually like her but not overly keen on the current house (although I’m not living there so none of my business!) It’s funny as even though it’s not my own personal style I actually loved the country kitchen and Emma Bridgewater-style posts. Would selfishly love her to get a more period/cottagey home again!

Used to follow her, I unfollowed as found it was al about kids and im just not that interested in looking at stranger's kids! It's all v boring and bland her feed now, I think even she is bored now of it all by the looks of it!!

Me too her old house was gorgeous and her content was natural - now she is just another insta clone, same tit tiles, same stupid prints on the walls, rugs,cushions, every other post is a blatant AD. I’ve stopped following her. She mentioned that this was not her forever home so perhaps she is stock piling the cash from Very to put to one side for the next house 🤷‍♀️

I saw her say that two of her girls have chicken pox a couple of days ago but now they are off camping, not sure how happy I’d be to bump into them. And the girls must be feeling rotten, my boys were out of action for the best part of two weeks when they had it

I saw her say that two of her girls have chicken pox a couple of days ago but now they are off camping, not sure how happy I’d be to bump into them. And the girls must be feeling rotten, my boys were out of action for the best part of two weeks when they had it
To be fair to her I think she said that they were going to be on a private camp site? My two children (now 10 and 7) were both different with chicken pox- one only had mild symptoms but the other was wiped out for a week so I guess it depends how the girls were?

Me too her old house was gorgeous and her content was natural - now she is just another insta clone, same tit tiles, same stupid prints on the walls, rugs,cushions, every other post is a blatant AD. I’ve stopped following her. She mentioned that this was not her forever home so perhaps she is stock piling the cash from Very to put to one side for the next house 🤷‍♀️
Nail on the head here- it’s the same boring Instagram house prints and those tiles in the hall that are everywhere! Rather than being influenced by the likes of her (and other interiors IG) it’s actually making me go the other way and do a complete u-turn. Be good to see some original style again!

Call me picky but if someone is trying to 'influence' me they really do need to know the difference between their, there and they're 😉

Reactions: 8
Call me picky but if someone is trying to 'influence' me they really do need to know the difference between their, there and they're 😉
Her grammar, spelling and just the way she writes is awful - mine isn’t great, so me noticing it really says something!

I unfollowed her as she became SO dull, smug and #gifted. Her content is so boring, there isn’t really anything to comment on either way so probably why the other thread disappeared 😂

God yes, really annoys me- she’s not the only one who does this but it’s so irritating! Dyslexics aside, if you’re 30, learn the right uses

Her grammar, spelling and just the way she writes is awful - mine isn’t great, so me noticing it really says something!

I unfollowed her as she became SO dull, smug and #gifted. Her content is so boring, there isn’t really anything to comment on either way so probably why the other thread disappeared 😂
See I don’t really find her smug, I guess I just miss her old house and content as Very is just tacky overall

I quite like her, she looks after the kids, they don’t just cart them off with someone else all the time, she does activities with them and they always seem to be having fun, I think there’s worse on instagram
I can’t dislike her, she’s lovely and a very attentive mum. She’s made a job out of insta. I just preferred her old house and funny chat on stories. I’d feel bad saying much else.

I quite like her, she looks after the kids, they don’t just cart them off with someone else all the time, she does activities with them and they always seem to be having fun, I think there’s worse on instagram
That’s true, I can’t get my head around how the woman has 4 kids, looks amazing and her house always looks clean and tidy. I only have two kids and my house doesn’t look as good and nor do I 😂

That’s true, I can’t get my head around how the woman has 4 kids, looks amazing and her house always looks clean and tidy. I only have two kids and my house doesn’t look as good and nor do I 😂
Same, I have two and am very dishevelled in comparison! I think conclusion is this is a rave thread overall, just wish she had the old house!

• Haha
I do find it strange she doesn’t put a body protector on her young children when they are on a horse doing jumps ? My 3 daughters all used them and stoped them getting seriously injured when the pony fancied a bit of buckaroo!!

It only takes the wrong angle - remember superman

another one who wants to be bigger than what they are on IG, she tries to come across as relatable to everyone but then is following the trend of the other mommy IG’ers out there. It does seem to be all about the ads now I think I’m sick of seeing about these Very ads now & isn’t she now also going gusto?

I really have grown to dislike her another mum filming her kids all the time!! Her feed is so boring!