Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her is false - the name of the account gives it away. It’s all just a front for a a clever insta account making her money. Marthashappilyeverafter - bleugh 🤮🤢🤮 she reminds me of a friend who I had to cut loose, was never honest with herself, used to try and make out she had the perfect life and was so happy yet had a least 2 affairs.
Everything with her is so sweet and lovely, yet everyone I know with loads of kids and a husband is tearing their hair out........

Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen the latest child feed picture ? It’s appalling. Does she have no clue posting pictures of her innocent children in those positions is so dangerous! The internet is full of weirdos!

Again the same child who had the stalker giving her flowers in the street !

Attachments

• Wow
You are so right ! I genuinely don’t think these families that share these images of their children have any idea of the risk. My husband is a police Officer in the child sex abuse unit and these type of images which are openly available to anyone , to screen shot, to save. You completely lose control of the image and end up in scenarios that are unimaginable.

Reactions: 2
You are so right ! I genuinely don’t think these families that share these images of their children have any idea of the risk. My husband is a police Officer in the child sex abuse unit and these type of images which are openly available to anyone , to screen shot, to save. You completely lose control of the image and end up in scenarios that are unimaginable.
1 million percent this. None of these child floggers can see past their own noses/purses.

Reactions: 4
It’s just horrific to think ! She’s utterly clueless. I just don’t understand why any mother would put their children in harms way.... for any amount of money !

She’s tapped into the ‘family’ money making market and hasn’t looked back.

Seriously it's all about the kids - she then does the most pointless story, with her kid!!!

someone needs to direct her to this thread she needs a wake up call.

• Heart
Of course she didn’t. Can’t stand the greedy cow - about time she brushed the youngest hair too.

Reactions: 1
Omg have you seen the latest child feed picture ? It’s appalling. Does she have no clue posting pictures of her innocent children in those positions is so dangerous! The internet is full of weirdos!

Again the same child who had the stalker giving her flowers in the street !
Am I missing something? What’s wrong with this photo? 🙈

Did you hear in the video she posted tonight of felix dancing and he said Mum don’t out on Instagram. Bam it’s there. Doesn’t matter what he says it’s content.

• Wow
Why does she feel the need to show such personal family moments, what about her children’s privacy ?

Why does she feel the need to show such personal family moments, what about her children’s privacy ?
They all struggle for content on a daily basis. All of them. Like give up already and just be normal!!!! They post, they get the likes and the validation and feel good about themselves for what....an evening then it's back to trying to get that validation again. It's an addictive viscious circle where they will just forget who they truly are and it's sad.

Well now she’s renovated, renovated again, we’re all over the novelty of the dog, and the pony, older kids are wanting more privacy .... what’s she gonna do?! Especially when tiggy goes to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.