Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just watched Martha, flaky old instabegger is getting rid of the leafy wallpaper she recently promoted because she doesn't like it anymore šŸ™„. I hope these stupid companies take note of how their products are being promoted by cheap floggers. I've noticed how she does this quite often. She grabs freebies that she doesn't even really like, and gets bored of it really quickly. I guess it's a symptom of living this fake freebie life... whoever is giving her a free car ought to pay attention!

Reactions: 11
Just watched Martha, flaky old instabegger is getting rid of the leafy wallpaper she recently promoted because she doesn't like it anymore šŸ™„. I hope these stupid companies take note of how their products are being promoted by cheap floggers. I've noticed how she does this quite often. She grabs freebies that she doesn't even really like, and gets bored of it really quickly. I guess it's a symptom of living this fake freebie life... whoever is giving her a free car ought to pay attention!
Iā€™ve just seen this. The wallpaper lasted 5 months... thatā€™s crazy! It does highlight how fickle these instagrammers are and how theyā€™ll happily accept gifts they donā€™t even like just because itā€™s free. When their whole USP is supposed to be about how genuine they are, it doesnā€™t bode well for their longevity. How they canā€™t see that is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot believe how dim she is, given the current MOD/influencer backlash against selling people crap they donā€™t need and how unattainable their actual supposed ā€œrealā€ life Instagram feeds are! To say you donā€™t like some wallpaper that was gifted to you 5 months earlier just shows how they do not value anything they get and is just rude - if sheā€™d paid for it like most people she wouldnā€™t just rip it out and get ā€œpoor joshā€ to put up another probably gifted paper - she is clearly begging for more in her latest story - enough of these vile beggars already!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What have I just watched, complaining that the gifted wallpaper she advertised is too much for her and then goes on to talking about "working with a car brand"

Just looking at her grid and she's used the wallpaper a lot, so time to bin and get something new for the 'gram :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot believe how dim she is, given the current MOD/influencer backlash against selling people crap they donā€™t need and how unattainable their actual supposed ā€œrealā€ life Instagram feeds are! To say you donā€™t like some wallpaper that was gifted to you 5 months earlier just shows how they do not value anything they get and is just rude - if sheā€™d paid for it like most people she wouldnā€™t just rip it out and get ā€œpoor joshā€ to put up another probably gifted paper - she is clearly begging for more in her latest story - enough of these vile beggars already!
I used to really like Martha, Iā€™ve followed her since before Tiggy was born but I think sheā€™s going down the MOD route, especially how sheā€™s using the kids more and more. The wallpaper post is so spoilt - sheā€™s literally had it 6 months. Some people have to save for these home renovations and wallpaper etc actually HAS TO LAST. Sheā€™s starting to become a bit nauseating. Someone posted an awful DM to her today (a troll account) but I think it demonstrated that people are starting to find her unrelatable and beggy.

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Martha, Iā€™ve followed her since before Tiggy was born but I think sheā€™s going down the MOD route, especially how sheā€™s using the kids more and more. The wallpaper post is so spoilt - sheā€™s literally had it 6 months. Some people have to save for these home renovations and wallpaper etc actually HAS TO LAST. Sheā€™s starting to become a bit nauseating. Someone posted an awful DM to her today (a troll account) but I think it demonstrated that people are starting to find her unrelatable and beggy.
Absolutely the same, I started following her when she was pregnant and in the old house but since she moved, and all the ads it got too much. Plus itā€™s all so fake, the whole account is a styled advert and I think people are now realising this is not real life or a real family - she doesnā€™t take criticism at all well, very much reminds me of MOD like that.

How do you know about the DM, Did she post it?

Her eyebrows are very 90s.
As is the 2 lighter strands of highlighted hair at the front

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely the same, I started following her when she was pregnant and in the old house but since she moved, and all the ads it got too much. Plus itā€™s all so fake, the whole account is a styled advert and I think people are now realising this is not real life or a real family - she doesnā€™t take criticism at all well, very much reminds me of MOD like that.

How do you know about the DM, Did she
36F840EE-B1C4-4462-A01E-A598453C0DD4.png
post it?

As is the 2 lighter strands of highlighted hair at the front
Not sure that worked - Iā€™m new... šŸ˜…

Attachments

Not sure that worked - Iā€™m new... šŸ˜…
Wow thatā€™s quite a DM

I donā€™t agree with the aggressive tone but if a high percentage of your content is your kids and #ads then people are going to respond in a negative way especially in light of the ODS backlash - again those kids have no say in being used like this.

Her old house was so much nicer! I'm really not keen on her new one.
I think everything seems to have changed a lot between the two. Her old house was like a lovely family home. The new one just seems cold and clinical, like her wallpaper story - she has clearly just grabbed every freebie going for the house without much thought about making it a home.
The difference in posts is so clear between now and then - she is just like a sales catalogue now.
She reminds me a lot of MOD in a way and how her Instagram has changed.

Reactions: 4
She's on the climb just like mod. I remember when they just moved in and finances were tight. She said a kitchen Reno would take a year to save up for. But just a few of months later she was ripping up walls. She even slyly begged a company for a kitchen in her stories by showing the catalogue and tagging the brand. šŸ¤¢ She has rushed through this renovation to turn a quick profit. Her entire bathroom was gifted!

Iā€™m glad others feel the same as i was starting to think i was being over critical. I actually loved Marthaā€™s account - it was definitely one of my favourite as she seemed really genuine. I even liked her house style and now she is selling? WHAT? It does almost feels like sheā€™s a mini MOD now. The ads, the dog and isnā€™t one of her daughters middle names Clementine? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I believe this is what she set up her account for initially. She started off quite down to earth and relatable with her second hand kitchen and furniture. Which she revamped by herself (with her husbands help). But after the house move it became a case of accepting every freebie possible. Using her kids to advertise overpriced and unnecessary apps and toys/games aimed at making parents feel guilty for not giving their child all the material goods available on earth. I don't think there is anything she buys with her own money anymore. Some company gifted her the amtico floor and log burner too. šŸ˜¤ There is no content on her page other than #gifted #ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if people contact said companies to inform them these so called influencers are taking the pi$$!!!!!!! šŸ¤”
I stopped following a while ago. Too beggy, too show offy, too much of a carbon print of so many. Boring!!! šŸ˜“

• Heart
she must be doing really well with the ads. Her husband is a self employed electrician and they own a pony!!

• Haha
She is desperate to grab a destinology holiday. I remember her "hinting" (instabegging) at holiday companies when she got all her kids new passports. I'm sure it's coming soon. Currently she gets a luxury staycation almost every school holiday. #thewomanhasnoshame

• Angry
I just feel sorry for anyone who purchased that wallpaper after being influenced by her to find out she actually hates it and it was more novelty. šŸ˜‚ itā€™s ok though because she can obviously afford to redecorate and renovate her house every 6 months unlike the rest of us mere mortals

She is desperate to grab a destinology holiday. I remember her "hinting" (instabegging) at holiday companies when she got all her kids new passports. I'm sure it's coming soon. Currently she gets a luxury staycation almost every school holiday. #thewomanhasnoshame
If you think about it, itā€™s a sad life. Yes their holidays are free but having to post content all the time when itā€™s your time off - sheā€™s sold her soul. Constantly getting your kids to pose must be such a ball ache - my 3 year old just wouldnā€™t.
Flogging those awful Very dresses, constantly begging for freebies. At least the ODs were a bit realistic at how tough family life can be. Martha ā€œboring me ever afterā€ just has the ā€œeverything Is perfect, false smileā€ - she is so dull.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.