Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they look like tit. It just advertises the fact that bloom and Wilde send flowers to instagrammers for free, and that therefore they’re overpriced

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy following her but she has changed. I remember when she was doing her hall way and she asks her followers if they knew any good companies that print your photos?
clearly begging for some free prints!

Reactions: 3
Has she been quiet the last few days or have I just missed her? I remember her saying one of the girls was poorly last week, hope everyone’s ok!

Has she been quiet the last few days or have I just missed her? I remember her saying one of the girls was poorly last week, hope everyone’s ok!
Yeah she’s been pretty quiet and sounds like her daughter was pretty poorly!
Anyone else noticed her husband has a feminine figure? he has hips like a woman. The tattoos hide alot.

She is an unpleasant person
I think her husband is hilarious.. I live for his Instagram stories 😂 I do think she has changed over the past 2 years, doing more ADs which is annoying but I think she’s a good mum and compared to other insta mums, she is no where near a ‘sellout’ or pushy parent compared to them

She’s just updated her stories and one of the girls has been admitted to hospital, poor thing! It's the second youngest and I feel like I remember her being in hospital before because she kept fainting or something, does anyone else remember? I know the youngest has been in with breathing difficulties a few times. God it’s so weird I know these things and they wouldn’t know me from Adam in real life!

Reactions: 1
How do they have so much money! A new 50 pound top! I wonder if they have lots of credit cards.

Reactions: 2
How do they have so much money! A new 50 pound top! I wonder if they have lots of credit cards.
Does she work? I’ve never heard her mention a job so I’m guessing not. Surely they can’t afford that lifestyle on the plonker of a husbands salary?!

I’m not sure if I’m completely making this up but I’m sure she either worked in or part-owned a bridal boutique. I’m sure I remember her posting about it just before her youngest was born.

I’m not sure if I’m completely making this up but I’m sure she either worked in or part-owned a bridal boutique. I’m sure I remember her posting about it just before her youngest was born.
Yes I think her and her sisters own a bridal boutique

Trying to work with 4 kids ? What’s her job?
Influencing. deals with next, Very, Joules, this app where you can read magazines on your iPad... think she’s recently worked with a garden toy brand.

she’s not involved in the family business anymore.

Josh, when he’s not skating on his ramp and dressing like an angsty teenage boy is an electrician.

martha and her aesthetically pleasing kids are making bank. I note Josh doesn’t appear in many ad posts 😂

Reactions: 5
1000 pounds on the worlds most ugly wardrobe!! They sure have money to burn!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Errr Martha you couid have got a carpenter to build a far nice, more practical wardrobe for same price 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.