Married At First Sight UK #2 I didn’t know I was marrying Clare Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marriages so far:

Whitney and Duka
George and April
Thomas and Adrien
Chanita and Jordan

I hope I've remembered all the names correctly.... We're still working on the nicknames for everyone ;)

Continue here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Copied from last thread as I didn’t realise we’d started a new one!

April was on the Bachelor too. Seems like maybe she’s just wanting to make it in tv or something?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Marriages so far:

Whitney and Duka
George and April
Thomas and Adrien
Chanita and Jordan

I hope I've remembered all the names correctly.... We're still working on the nicknames for everyone ;)

Continue here!

Love fellow scouser Speedo mick there 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So not only has April found love in The Cabins, she came third on the series of The Bachelor with Gavin Henson and has appeared in numerous Daily Mail articles about being unsuccessful in love, explains why her dress was so rubbish, she spends more time chasing blokes than designing frocks!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Yep, this girls a hater! She doesn’t actually want he friend happy. She’s sowing the seeds of doubt. She is actually a shorty best mate, the worst trying to disguise as love and wanting the best for you.

Reactions: 25
Copying this from the last thread but Thomas is classless, a real lowest common denominator sort of person.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Regulars on this thread might remember my neighbour & I watched a few MAFSA eps as she was having a tit time. The poor love broke her hip 2 weeks ago, I will go & watch a few eps with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember April from The Cabins now. I didn't like her, she came across as haughty and standoffish.

Reactions: 5
I think MAFS/Love Island etc should have a full on ban of anyone who's been in a reality show before.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I didn't pay attention to his back story as it is always dull: any chance Adrian used to prefer women and Katie is holding a candle for him? I have a friend who was straight and a top shagger until he was 25 and then just never looked back.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.