Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was the first boring episode. Hated how Susie spoke to Billy-he would drive me insane, but it’s not hard to be respectful. He did the right thing asking her to leave. Very much enjoyed Mike’s dad shading him in the way only a dad can. I think Jules might have to fight Cams mum for him-very amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Susie's absolutely awful and she's so mean to Billy BUT. The lying is really weird. When he lied to her in the morning, he even said I swear. Why would he say that when he could just say he'll check or he's not sure or no? Why lie?
I think he was just afraid of her, walking on egg shells trying to please her and keep her happy.

I hate to say it because I absolutely love this show.. but it’s getting a bit dull.
Only this episode... Hang in there 😉

Reactions: 5
Susie reminds me of Meredith Blake off The Parent Trap as she struts about Billy’s house in her black active wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cam’s dad reminded me of Edna Everage

I wonder what Mick’s ‘confession’ is...? Did he try it on with Dan too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.