Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye
Yep that was me 🤣

Did Jess sleep with Telv?
How did Dan's Mum react to all that come out with Jess?
Was Suzi as crazy as she seemed?
Does anyone really know what happened with Telv and Sarah with both taking out orders to prevent speaking about each other ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They are doing this series more like the aussie one this year which is a shame because the UK one was more authentic imo
I don't want it to go quite as dramatic as the Aussie ones, but the UK one needs abit of livening up!

Reactions: 2
True but maybe they'll take some inspiration from the Aussies to spice it up! See you when it starts 😁
Aren't they using the Australian format for this series? I hope so...

They are doing this series more like the aussie one this year which is a shame because the UK one was more authentic imo
I wonder if the young couple from the UK one are still together. They were a nice match 👫

Reactions: 2
I was watching some clips on Facebook and I don’t want to spoil anything but I swear it was a contestant from the last series getting married again? Sorry if this has been mentioned.

*edit. I’ve googled it and I’m probably late to the party 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Aren't they using the Australian format for this series? I hope so...

I wonder if the young couple from the UK one are still together. They were a nice match 👫
Owen and Michelle- yes, they're still together and seem really happy! They're active on Instagram but don't seem to have gone down the insufferable influencer route. I'd say they'll go the distance tbh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
UK one starts bank holiday Monday, 30th August, judging by trailer, defo more like Aussie one with drama!

• Heart
I can't wait for this!! Are we having a special MAFS UK thread for it or the original MAFS any version one? Can you tell I'm excited? 😂

• Haha