Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what episode are you up to ? That horrendous girl Hayley... I won’t say another word apart from I’m watching season 8 soo good 😌
I'm on Episode 20..... Yes Hayley !! But then a few more too !!! I'll be on Season 8 before long I reckon ....!!! 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Interesting!
I'm petty so my favourite bit was when she referred to Sam as Adam 🤪
When she said why would Bronson write stay.To be fair to him they make their choice to stay or leave before on the couch.Watching it back again Ines was a real witch

Reactions: 2
New to this thread, but just had to pop on as I know a few of the season 6 and 8 cast personally! Anyone you’d like some hot tea on ? ☕ 😘

Reactions: 3
New to this thread, but just had to pop on as I know a few of the season 6 and 8 cast personally! Anyone you’d like some hot tea on ? ☕ 😘
Ooooooo I want tea on Martha! And why she’s basically fallen out with the rest of the cast!

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping I’m not repeating anything that’s already been said . Martha is the most conceited person to probably ever to exist on the show. Such a Kim K wannabe using her train wreck of a reality show experience to leverage her life to be an influencer like Kim did with her sex tape. All I hear is how he’s fed up with all of the Instagram tit and she changes her morals and mates faster than she changes her underwear as long as it benefits her. He’s fed up with being Martha’s boyfriend.

Jess is your typical Aussie bogan, rough around the edges but at least she’s honest about stuff and things on her insta not like strategically orchestrated stuff like fake Martha and her pet. No one likes her Hot brother Rhys in Aus though because of his history with violence towards women but of course Tamara had to date him a few months after the show to stay nice and relevant and for him to boost his only fans career. Tamara has had to move interstate from melbourne so she can act like a real Gold Coast slag and has multiple men funding her lifestyle. Rhys does have a nice package though I’ll give him that.

Liz has got quite serious mental health issues and has even before the show which is sad really because it’s now sparked a massive eating disorder which is pretty evident these days. I also know her mates trashed Sams car after she got of the show and before it aired.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m hoping I’m not repeating anything that’s already been said . Martha is the most conceited person to probably ever to exist on the show. Such a Kim K wannabe using her train wreck of a reality show experience to leverage her life to be an influencer like Kim did with her sex tape. All I hear is how he’s fed up with all of the Instagram tit and she changes her morals and mates faster than she changes her underwear as long as it benefits her. He’s fed up with being Martha’s boyfriend.

Jess is your typical Aussie bogan, rough around the edges but at least she’s honest about stuff and things on her insta not like strategically orchestrated stuff like fake Martha and her pet. No one likes her Hot brother Rhys in Aus though because of his history with violence towards women but of course Tamara had to date him a few months after the show to stay nice and relevant and for him to boost his only fans career. Tamara has had to move interstate from melbourne so she can act like a real Gold Coast slag and has multiple men funding her lifestyle. Rhys does have a nice package though I’ll give him that.

Liz has got quite serious mental health issues and has even before the show which is sad really because it’s now sparked a massive eating disorder which is pretty evident these days. I also know her mates trashed Sams car after she got of the show and before it aired.
What kind of damage are we talking about (re Sam's car)?

• Wow
Are they as juicy as 6? I’m considering watching them both
7 was rubbish

Any tea in Bec season 8 or has it gone cold as she is icy 🥶😁😁😁