Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey dipdab!!! how are you and your gorgeous babies? x
Awwww the whole gang is back together ❀ How are you doing, how are the bubs?
Hello! We are all doing great thank you! They are 15 weeks old now (where has that gone). Full of energy and sleeping through most nights. So I’m starting to feel a bit more human finally πŸ˜„.
how is everyone else doing?
photo of them as super cute sleepy newborns. They are now too big to sleep together πŸ˜…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello! We are all doing great thank you! They are 15 weeks old now (where has that gone). Full of energy and sleeping through most nights. So I’m starting to feel a bit more human finally πŸ˜„.
photo of them as super cute sleepy newborns. They are now too big to sleep together πŸ˜…
Awwwww they are sooo cute, glad you are feeling more human. The 1st 12 weeks are tough. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My friend only told me the other day this is back tomorrow!!

See you all here tomorrow night. I’ll be the one reacting to your posts about two hours later πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m too young. I’m too young. I’m too young. 😍😍😍😍
That picture is soooo cute. Glad that you are doing well now, they grow so quickly!!! My nephew was 6 months old on Thursday 😭 The gang really is back together now you’re here! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww look at them πŸ₯°

• Heart
I’m not sure my waistline is ready for the return of MAFS and the snacks!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm currently watching season 8 since the latest seasons over now.

Patrick and Belinda creep me out and I hate the way they/him tit stir and get away with murder, especially during the Brett and Booka dramas.

Bryce is a bleep who's abusive and knows he can do whatever he wants and Melissa will stay. I don't like Bec but I believe her on her allegations as he admitted himself that Bec was hot when he was doing the hottest to least hottest photo placing.

Melissa I felt sorry for in the beginning but when people were trying to look out for her she always became really defensive of Bryce and there comes a point where you need to have some kind of respect for yourself and put your foot down. She's allowing Bryce to do whatever he wants and she stays there like a doormat.

Cameron was hot 😍πŸ”₯ but clearly a player and loved himself. I felt Samantha went on a bit about being the product of a one night stand but she wasn't wrong. It was strange how they slept together and he afterwards said he had no connection and cut away from her.

I didn't like Coco. She seems up herself and she painted Slim Shady as a bad guy and whilst some of his comments were a bit below the belt, when the experts told Coco that the way she went about things with Cam wasn't the best she got so defensive. She also shouted at Sam quite rudely when he was only being nice saying he had no issues and was happy for them. She also made out she was innocent and hadn't flirted with Cam behind Samantha's back but actually they did flirt. When Gonzo and slim shady were arguing because gonzo called out how slim shady treated Coco she never told them to stop arguing but when she was alone being interviewed she suddenly said she didn't need gonzo backing her up and can defend herself.

Slim shady I liked and liked the way he spoke up to Gonzo and others. I don't like the way he told Coco her body wasn't nice and that he's dumped women for not having big enough boobs and he was quite rude to her in the photo challenge but having seen him at other times and in interviews he seems like an alright guy. I didn't like the way he walked away whenever people tried giving him criticism but also Coco did play up to being the victim of how Sam was with her and then did Samantha dirty and wasn't so perfect herself.

Liam I'm not keen on and something doesn't feel right about him.

Kerry and Johnny are cute but my god all you see is teeth with her 😬

James was toxic, that's all I have to say about him and his comment about loving Alessandra was creepy as. I felt for Jo.

Bec is nasty and I find it weird how she hates Jake one moment and looks him up and down and the next them two are good with each other and get along really well. Then five minutes later are back to fighting again.

Alana and Jason are also weird too and one moment he is off of her and is ready to walk away any moment and the next they're stronger than ever. He does cute things and then next moment he turns in to a bit of a cock and leaves Alana confused.

Booka probably is quite annoying and seems to get offended quite easily like when Brett and the others said bromance, but what was said in that letter was hurtful and a bit over the top and I didn't like the way Patrick threw Brett under the bus and left him and Booka to be fighting and unhappy and nobody really told Patrick off for what he said. I did find it a bit ridiculous though when Booka got all salty and wrote a song about Brett and covered the room in pics of him... it just made her look worse in my eyes.

Reactions: 5
I'm currently watching season 8 since the latest seasons over now.

Patrick and Belinda creep me out and I hate the way they/him tit stir and get away with murder, especially during the Brett and Booka dramas.

Bryce is a bleep who's abusive and knows he can do whatever he wants and Melissa will stay. I don't like Bec but I believe her on her allegations as he admitted himself that Bec was hot when he was doing the hottest to least hottest photo placing.

Melissa I felt sorry for in the beginning but when people were trying to look out for her she always became really defensive of Bryce and there comes a point where you need to have some kind of respect for yourself and put your foot down. She's allowing Bryce to do whatever he wants and she stays there like a doormat.

Cameron was hot 😍πŸ”₯ but clearly a player and loved himself. I felt Samantha went on a bit about being the product of a one night stand but she wasn't wrong. It was strange how they slept together and he afterwards said he had no connection and cut away from her.

I didn't like Coco. She seems up herself and she painted Slim Shady as a bad guy and whilst some of his comments were a bit below the belt, when the experts told Coco that the way she went about things with Cam wasn't the best she got so defensive. She also shouted at Sam quite rudely when he was only being nice saying he had no issues and was happy for them. She also made out she was innocent and hadn't flirted with Cam behind Samantha's back but actually they did flirt. When Gonzo and slim shady were arguing because gonzo called out how slim shady treated Coco she never told them to stop arguing but when she was alone being interviewed she suddenly said she didn't need gonzo backing her up and can defend herself.

Slim shady I liked and liked the way he spoke up to Gonzo and others. I don't like the way he told Coco her body wasn't nice and that he's dumped women for not having big enough boobs and he was quite rude to her in the photo challenge but having seen him at other times and in interviews he seems like an alright guy. I didn't like the way he walked away whenever people tried giving him criticism but also Coco did play up to being the victim of how Sam was with her and then did Samantha dirty and wasn't so perfect herself.

Liam I'm not keen on and something doesn't feel right about him.

Kerry and Johnny are cute but my god all you see is teeth with her 😬

James was toxic, that's all I have to say about him and his comment about loving Alessandra was creepy as. I felt for Jo.

Bec is nasty and I find it weird how she hates Jake one moment and looks him up and down and the next them two are good with each other and get along really well. Then five minutes later are back to fighting again.

Alana and Jason are also weird too and one moment he is off of her and is ready to walk away any moment and the next they're stronger than ever. He does cute things and then next moment he turns in to a bit of a cock and leaves Alana confused.

Booka probably is quite annoying and seems to get offended quite easily like when Brett and the others said bromance, but what was said in that letter was hurtful and a bit over the top and I didn't like the way Patrick threw Brett under the bus and left him and Booka to be fighting and unhappy and nobody really told Patrick off for what he said. I did find it a bit ridiculous though when Booka got all salty and wrote a song about Brett and covered the room in pics of him... it just made her look worse in my eyes.
I don't feel that what Alanna did was wrong when she went against Jason and told Melissa that Bryce had spoken about her behind her back to Jason. She clearly wasn't doing it in a bitchy way, she wanted to look out for Melissa. Jason punished Alanna for it and that was unfair.

I also think Jason and Alanna had a toxic relationship where they get along and are at it like rabbits for a few days and the slightest thing happens, he gets really mad, blows up and says it's over and Alanna cries and next moment when he's horny and thought things over goes running to get back into her knickers again and the cycle repeats πŸ”„. Jason really reminds me of my ex.

Also Coco said on the girl's night "call me Caspa cause I got ghosted", and then denied it on the reunion when arguing with Samantha.

Reactions: 1