Married At First Sight Australia #14 MAFS is over, we're all super sad, roll on next year season 10 to be had!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Webster1357 for the winning thread title

MAFSA series 9 is over and we’re all suffering withdrawals

As it stands the only couple still together from the experience is Olivia & Jackson

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Congratulations to @Webster1357 for the winning thread title

MAFSA series 9 is over and we’re all suffering withdrawals

As it stands the only couple still together from the experience is Olivia & Jackson
My first ever thread title on Tattle! Thanks guys, I can tell it's going to be every bit as life changing as I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies for the millions of notifications over the last 24 hours. I was on holiday last week so have just caught up and reading all your posts at the same time has made it so much better 😂 Off to stalk their social media.
Going to try and watch on time next time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Bryce and Liss are hanging round season 9ers? Are they trying to prove something? He was very much hated by the season 8ers

God has anyone seen Tamara's 30th!? Seems like the dregs of society were there and of course Mitch. They seem such a nasty bunch of people.

I don’t understand why Bryce and Liss are hanging round season 9ers? Are they trying to prove something? He was very much hated by the season 8ers
I think misery loves company and all of them lot are such vile human beings that it seems quite fitting really.

Reactions: 13
Olivia’s insta story made me laugh this morning, everyone is living rent free in her head whilst she’s wearing a poo-coloured dress. She’s sat across from Tamara whilst Jackson is giving her a lap dance, laughing but I can imagine there were words after the event.

I think it’s incredibly interesting which people have reopened public comments and which ones have limited theirs.

Like someone already said, the rejected ones always find each other, not just from their own series but the others too.

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread….
Jackson has to be one of the most ugly men I have ever seen! Hopefully with the money he makes from this he will sort his teeth out!
Olivia there’s no hope for that bleep! What a vile person she is! It won’t last between her and Jackson, she will get bored of the good boy personality and bin him!
Tamara that nose! Fuckinhell as I sit here in my home in Liverpool I can see that fuckin nose! Wowzer!
Sam boring no personality at all thinks she’s a 10 she’s not she average!
Mitch…. Now I absolutely loved Mitch but seeing him with nose and Olivia this weekend has made me see him in a different light! Fuckin pig, as my good old nan says like attracts like! And if she hanging around with the lowest of the low then that says it all!!
Dom queen
Ella queen
Brent not enough credit given to how he humiliated nose at on the final vows! Outstanding 👏
Al very irritating like a puppy cute but annoying
The rest are that boring I have no opinion!
Happy Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God Olivia looks rough as arse in her stories while she rants about her tit dress and makes that witch flex to the camera. She is so triggered by the public 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
God Olivia looks rough as arse in her stories while she rants about her tit dress and makes that witch flex to the camera. She is so triggered by the public 😂😂😂😂
The problem with Olivia is she's trying to tell us it was all edited to make her look like a witch, all while sounding like a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God has anyone seen Tamara's 30th!? Seems like the dregs of society were there and of course Mitch. They seem such a nasty bunch of people.

I think misery loves company and all of them lot are such vile human beings that it seems quite fitting really.
Olivia shaking her tits at the camera in her tit coloured sausage-skin dress is going to haunt me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just found this thread….
Jackson has to be one of the most ugly men I have ever seen! Hopefully with the money he makes from this he will sort his teeth out!
Olivia there’s no hope for that bleep! What a vile person she is! It won’t last between her and Jackson, she will get bored of the good boy personality and bin him!
Tamara that nose! Fuckinhell as I sit here in my home in Liverpool I can see that fuckin nose! Wowzer!
Sam boring no personality at all thinks she’s a 10 she’s not she average!
Mitch…. Now I absolutely loved Mitch but seeing him with nose and Olivia this weekend has made me see him in a different light! Fuckin pig, as my good old nan says like attracts like! And if she hanging around with the lowest of the low then that says it all!!
Dom queen
Ella queen
Brent not enough credit given to how he humiliated nose at on the final vows! Outstanding 👏
Al very irritating like a puppy cute but annoying
The rest are that boring I have no opinion!
Happy Sunday
I said right from the start that Jackson had a face that looked like the product of inbreeding, or living too close to a nuclear plant. His eyes and mouth look...wrong,. But I gave his a pass because I thought he was a nice guy. Turns out he's a toxic POS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I said right from the start that Jackson had a face that looked like the product of inbreeding, or living too close to a nuclear plant. His eyes and mouth look...wrong,. But I gave his a pass because I thought he was a nice guy. Turns out he's a toxic POS
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s the teeth they are green!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3