Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone any idea when the next Australian one is going to sir for the UK? I thought E4 said over the summer but we're now in the last month of summer and nothing?

Anyone any idea when the next Australian one is going to sir for the UK? I thought E4 said over the summer but we're now in the last month of summer and nothing?
I was wondering the same, but the UK version is coming soon.

Reactions: 1
The latest UK version starts next Monday and is being heavily trailed now.

Looks excellent, proper chav fest.

Probably don't watch these if you don't want any spoilers at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow just watched the first two trailer videos on mute and the surgery faces! the Turkey teef! the lips, oh good god the lips! and the blokes' haircuts 😬
I can't wait 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There's some chat about it on the MAFS Australia thread...talk of a MAFSuk thread. I don't know how to start one...
c4c8c2d42aaa8a25ddf98c9b078afd3e--waiting-meme-scrapbooking-journal.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@kev1974 would you be so kind to start a thread for mafs UK and include that link ( I'm crap at links!) Thanks

• Heart
OK I've created a UK thread here

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
MAFS Australia S8 starts on E4 on Monday evening at 19:30 and then carries on each weeknight (including Fridays).

I am not sure whether we should discuss it in the existing MAFSA S6 E4 Pace thread or start a new one for S8 E4 Pace.

Anyway all the threads that exist so far are under the MAFS tag here: https://tattle.life/tags/married-at-first-sight/

Aw I've seen season 8, it is really good though. If you're watching I hope you all enjoy it! Roll on series 9 😂

🤣 Think E4 are missing out 7 so I will have missed that one. Is it worth going back and watching?
I didn't watch series 7 - I was all drama-ed out after series 6 tbh!
I had planned to watch this year's UK series but after the first couple of episodes decided I couldn't stomach it.