Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch series 7 - I was all drama-ed out after series 6 tbh!
I had planned to watch this year's UK series but after the first couple of episodes decided I couldn't stomach it.
I was the same after S6. Just assumed they’d run them in order and id catch up eventually 🤣.
I half watched the U.K. one but it was so boring I ended up just catching up on the thread on here 🤣

Reactions: 2
Reviving this thread as I read one of the "ixperts", Trisha, has sadly passed away at the age of 72. She was the psychotherapist who often asked the couples whether they had been "intimate" yet. She looked a lot younger than she was and seemed like a nice, fun lady. I liked her back and forth with John.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Reviving this thread as I read one of the "ixperts", Trisha, has sadly passed away at the age of 72. She was the psychotherapist who often asked the couples whether they had been "intimate" yet. She looked a lot younger than she was and seemed like a nice, fun lady. I liked her back and forth with John.
Aww that's sad to read, She came across so lovely 😔

Reactions: 1
I preferred the original UK version before they decided to copy the Aussie version and create fake drama

• Heart
Daily mail do my bleeping head in they constantly spoil the programme for way in the future and never say spoiler