Markusemzzz #3 Emz has got no mates left Seans seen the light Bretts a effn weirdo and the quiff still looks 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of the thread title 😂 Sean’s just turned up with his little over night bag packed LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it true that Sean's 42 and still lives at home with his mum? What's that about

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching now? I reckon she’s definitely telling him she’s giving things a go with him

home cooked meal
Relaxing In sitting room
Staying the night

she’s very very handstand laughing at his dad jokes
---

Is anyone watching now? I reckon she’s definitely telling him she’s giving things a go with him

home cooked meal
Relaxing In sitting room
Staying the night

she’s very very handsy laughing at his dad jokes

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching her live?, it’s so bad I can’t stand the woman but Sean is very aggressive with her you can see he has a temper

Reactions: 9
Literally been asleep and woke ip and fed my baby and they’re still leave, can anyone fill me in on what’s happened in past hour?

Reactions: 1
Literally been asleep and woke ip and fed my baby and they’re still leave, can anyone fill me in on what’s happened in past hour?
He went to the loo an she started slagging him off he is kicking off at her 🙈 she’s slaughtered though!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sean is a walking red flag. Feel like I'm watching a domestic abuse situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m a twit - so much for blocking her, saw there was drama and ended up watching the lot . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I'm absolutely knackered, I've got to get up in 40 mins and I've had no sleep!! These pair deserve each other, you couldn't make that tit up. It was all for views!
Did Sean drive off? Cos he'd been drinking, surely he wouldn't risk his job?
The way he kept coming back, and she wS begging him to come back. Messed up these pair!! Can't believe police turned up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Well I'm absolutely knackered, I've got to get up in 40 mins and I've had no sleep!! These pair deserve each other, you couldn't make that tit up. It was all for views!
Did Sean drive off? Cos he'd been drinking, surely he wouldn't risk his job?
The way he kept coming back, and she wS begging him to come back. Messed up these pair!! Can't believe police turned up 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not sure it’s all for the views on his part he presents quite unhinged her however absolutely!

Reactions: 7
Saw a video of last night this morning, she's vile absolutely hammered and swigging baileys out of a bottle when the police arrived. The police said do you want to end the live and she said no and then was sat there smirking saying someone rang you from the live.

Missed it but it's popping up on my fyp, so someone phoned from the love? It's always going to happen its a total waste of police resources!

Reactions: 4
Seans back on with his Cornwall date 🤣🤣
Laughing stock these lot, you couldn't make it up. I'm sure it's all scripted and they are actors!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.