Mark Rogers Beauty - @m.rbeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pose with the hand in his pocket and leg crossed gives me major ick!!!!! I used to follow Paul until I saw a pic of them both doing the pose!!!!

Reactions: 1
Looking for tips or people to follow in order to do dry January. Is her serious?????? Like it’s easy, don’t drink alcohol and if you find that hard then you might need to re-evaluate your drinking choices and speak to someone

Reactions: 5
Looking for tips or people to follow in order to do dry January. Is her serious?????? Like it’s easy, don’t drink alcohol and if you find that hard then you might need to re-evaluate your drinking choices and speak to someone
He really gives me the ick.
But it’s an excuse for alcohol free PR to suddenly start dropping at his door & sure if he didn’t tell the world he’s doing dry January how would they know to send it to him?!

Reactions: 3
Jesus, the VOICE! so put on, goes right through my brain... And no, you don't need ideas for dry January, people do it all the bleeping time, you attention seeking gobshite.

Reactions: 2
You would swear he was a party animal the way he is going on about dry Jan - commenting on so sues post ‘we got this’ or something to that effect - it’s so cringe -

Reactions: 4
You would swear he was a party animal the way he is going on about dry Jan - commenting on so sues post ‘we got this’ or something to that effect - it’s so cringe -
No actual personality and nothing of real worth to contribute , so jumping on dry Jan bandwagon... Then they'll all get shitfaced on 1st Feb going on about how it was the hardest thing they've ever done

Irish insta hunz and influencers and original thought have very rarely met

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dry January is no big deal unless you have a drink problem or are doing it for some sort of sponsorship

he’s supposed to be a Gordon’s 0.0 ambassador as well I thought, so surely he’s dry a lot of the time.

I don’t get making this such a flex, it really isn’t.

99.9% of the country do dry January, after over consumption over the festive period and being strapped for cash people generally stay in! Making dry January your identity and all you talk about is concerning.