Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked and appalled that he hasn't got a thread yet.

But this Brit award outfit?? Both him and Montana look trash.
There's not enough saline in the world to wash my eyes out after seeing that!
What is he wearing?
And why can I see Montana's foof? Jesus the Brits really scrape the barrel for people to attend nowadays don't they

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screen is a bit dark but...surely he can't be wearing black, navy blue and dark green at the same time, right? And paired with horrible white trainers, too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screen is a bit dark but...surely he can't be wearing black, navy blue and dark green at the same time, right? And paired with horrible white trainers, too
You got that right!
I don't know what's worse her or him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes he is [emoji40]

Brightened it so I could see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

He has such a terrible sense of style, not just here but in general, his style is bloody awful! Not as bad as Alfie’s because Mark’s clothes do at least generally fit, but still awful. And he likes to pretend he is a bit of a fashionista!

He has such a terrible sense of style, not just here but in general, his style is bloody awful! Not as bad as Alfie’s because Mark’s clothes do at least generally fit, but still awful. And he likes to pretend he is a bit of a fashionista!
He was actually STYLED for this monstrosity!
95a476019814d9416426d55afae002ec.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Anybody have any idea what he has spent the last two months doing with The Brits First I’ve heard of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He pretends to be so edgy hip but a complete bore. He looks better with more weight on him though, but still not very attractive. And idk that stylist must have been blindfolded because what the hell

Reactions: 7

I guess Montana took a page out of Tanya's BAFTA look? She has a great figure but that outfit is... (n)

I was wondering if there was some sort of contest going on, on who can top the worst dressed at the Brit Awards. I know Alfie started the whole I'm going to pretend to not care how I dress resolution for 2019 but Mark, this is a big fat NO. I know he worked with a stylist but there had to have been a couple of different options before this outfit was picked. The pants, the entire color scheme, the ugly blazer, and the trainers... I can't find one thing I like about this outfit.

Reactions: 8
I read that reality tv stars were banned from the brits red carpet, but mark got to walk it?!!

Reactions: 1
I read that reality tv stars were banned from the brits red carpet, but mark got to walk it?!!
Well if Mark was working with The Brits as his tweets suggested, that would be why he could walk the carpet. But I’ve read that Love Islanders and the lot from Made In Essex Shore were kept away from real celebs or not invited at all. Desire for a classier event apparently.

Reactions: 3