Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so odd she’s not promoting any of her stuff
The tic tocks are terrible 😂

Reactions: 3
Was in McCauleys yesterday in Cork. The Carter beauty stand was near empty, when paying I asked the girl would stuff be coming back in (the primer is great!) she said they haven’t been able to get clarity on it from the brand sales rep. I work in pharma sales but haven’t worked with CB. Anyone know the story ?
I'd say it's because everything comes from China and serious shipping delays causing their shortage.

Reactions: 3
Will Someone please take marissa's phone away from her. I actually enjoy most of her content but jeeeeeeeesus the cringe reels. Mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please someone make the reels stop ! I even preferred when she was copying Stacey Solomon's art and crafts, even the gardening anything anything please I am MORTO for her

Reactions: 4
I’m about to unfollow, I can’t deal with them
Me too. I've noticed the people saying she's great are predominantly business owners who I bet are hoping she might share or give their business a shout out in the future. Omg like I'm gonna have to unfollow. The garden centre one today 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually find the gardening really irritating. Like who the duck has that sort of money to plough into their garden every bloody week. Clearly trying to keep herself busy 👀

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she wants to damage the tan brand to spite her shareholders given what she is going through ATM with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've unfollowed I just can't watch anymore. I think that person is right she wants to do damage to the tan brand by coming across as deranged and utterly embarrassing

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she wants to damage the tan brand to spite her shareholders given what she is going through ATM with them!
But she's fighting to keep her name on the bottle and to be associated with CB?

And I'm sorry but why contour your nose to look like MJ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But she's fighting to keep her name on the bottle and to be associated with CB?

And I'm sorry but why contour your nose to look like MJ
And she would also be doing damage to her own brand, wouldn’t she? I can’t watch the reels anymore, they make me cringe on a whole other level 😬

The reels are bad alright! I don't know what to make of her lately. I usually don't mind her but the gardening is absolute snoozetown like really boring and the reels are just not funny. It's like she has nothing else to be doing and has clung on these two things to pass the time.

Whoever is telling her the reels are a good thing need to stop. Also whatever filter she is using makes her contour etc look so bad - or maybe it’s the filter combined with filler? I don’t get it as I’ve met her in person several times and she looks great, the filter just looks so awful

Woodies dropped like a hot snot now that Arboretum are flinging the home decor tat at her 🙄