Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow today ..if I wanted TikToks I'd go on the app!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would you say she is pregnant? Does not look like that to me.
You know those poses that people pull on insta...the hiding the belly by sitting ones...look at the last two. I think its a dark top she wears and dances around a kitchen unit. Just an observation.

Reactions: 2
You know those poses that people pull on insta...the hiding the belly by sitting ones...look at the last two. I think its a dark top she wears and dances around a kitchen unit. Just an observation.
There's one there from yesterday or the day before and she's in the garden (it's the "whose kid is that....that's my kid one) and she most definitely doesn't look pregnant. She looks good though.

Reactions: 1
Probably v 1950s of me🙈 but just all the DIY herself and getting neighbours to help her put up the gazebo etc
Ah sorry yes, I just watched her stories after I saw your post. She had mentioned him a few times lately but no sign today you’re right. And the selfie of time for mom to relax 🧐

Ah sorry yes, I just watched her stories after I saw your post. She had mentioned him a few times lately but no sign today you’re right. And the selfie of time for mom to relax 🧐
Ya I could be all wrong but if it's a big family occasion you'd imagine he would've been around to help out etc before/after.

Reactions: 2
Omg please stop the reels they are shocking and actually quite damaging to the brand I would say. Like wtf

Reactions: 10
Ya I could be all wrong but if it's a big family occasion you'd imagine he would've been around to help out etc before/after.
They're still together she stays home making reels and doing the gardening and he runs the business. She hasn't been seen in months on any business calls.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was in McCauleys yesterday in Cork. The Carter beauty stand was near empty, when paying I asked the girl would stuff be coming back in (the primer is great!) she said they haven’t been able to get clarity on it from the brand sales rep. I work in pharma sales but haven’t worked with CB. Anyone know the story ?