Mariajblogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Maria in the past but I go more and more off her every day. The first thing that started grating on me was how often she mentions her teeth, constantly going in about how much more attractive she feels with straight teeth. I get it but going on about it so often might make other people feel like crap if they don't have "perfect" teeth and aren't in a position to be gifted free Invisalign. She also never discloses ADs properly. And today she tweeted about how people should be captioning their Instagram stories for the deaf community but in the past, she has consistently failed to caption her stories.

Is it just me getting more irritated by her? 😂

Reactions: 1
Joining in this thread too. Yes i feel exactly the same. I used to love her, thought she was quite refreshing to be honest compared to so many fake influencers that buy loads of followers, I used to think she was very genuine. I unfollowed her recently cos she was grating on me too. I hate the way she sucks up to In The Frow too who is an absolute mess imo (and one who literally buys so many followers).

Her views on twitter are pretty condescending too, I get the feeling she thinks she is way more important than she is. I also think her photos are terrible, I don't get why brands work with her to be honest, she puts a filter on them or something and often the clothes aren't actually the true colour which is really false advertising. They are all the same old same too.

Agree about disclosing ads too, so many of them are so bad for it but seem to get away with it.

Am so sick of influencers and their b*llsh*t lies to be honest, the sooner all of them have to go and get a real job the better.

Reactions: 2
Only just come across her. Her voice is so annoying. So arrogant. Her mate Amy Astrid, omg. The annoying little poses she's does on one leg.

I actually like her (even though she does a lot of ads for sometimes very random things, I know all influencers do ads but she does have a very high frequency) but I can look past it as I like her content and I like her youtube videos as I think she's actually quite funny and has a small platform, so she's definitely refreshing from all the other YouTubers I watch who have got super big and insufferable but I really do not like Amy who is incredibly irritating and is in every single video, story or post she ever makes which massively puts me off, I know they're friends and friends are going to post together but it really puts me off lol if i wanted to follow Amy I would I don't need to see so much of her

I saw a tweet that kinda pointed out its odd that her lil friend influencer group is alllll white girls, yet they live in london - most of the ad events she goes to are white girl heavy as well - its quite disappointing

I saw a tweet that kinda pointed out its odd that her lil friend influencer group is alllll white girls, yet they live in london - most of the ad events she goes to are white girl heavy as well - its quite disappointing
Where did you find the tweet? 👀