Mariah Carey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ™Œ

Still listen to her Music Box album to this day πŸ˜‚ Dreamlover and Hero will always have a special place in my heart. Were my go to "entertain the family with" songs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Caution is the best album she's had in probably 20 years :)

I felt sorry for her with Stella - everyone could see what a snake she was. Don't for a second buy the romance with the dancer that was shoehorned in to save face during the reality TV show. Are they still trying to keep that act up?

Caution is the best album she's had in probably 20 years :)

I felt sorry for her with Stella - everyone could see what a snake she was. Don't for a second buy the romance with the dancer that was shoehorned in to save face during the reality TV show. Are they still trying to keep that act up?
Yep I love the caution album. Yep she was trash and still trying to tear Mariah down.

Reactions: 1
[emoji119]

Still listen to her Music Box album to this day [emoji23] Dreamlover and Hero will always have a special place in my heart. Were my go to "entertain the family with" songs [emoji23][emoji23]
Hero is an amazing song. What did you think of the caution album.

My eternal queen. Love Mariah Carey - always have and always will.
Happy there a thread on her. <3

Anyone else reading her autobiography? I am enjoying it and 70% through with a few comments.

So Will Smith gets her into a Roc Nation and she turns up to their office with him but refuses to sing as the person in front of her she deems not important enough? She only wants to sign with a big label even though she only has one pair of shoes full of holes that get her feet wet? I know she's talented, but so are so many people. So why if you're broke would not want to sing Infront of every record company person you could, even if they were only the copy guy?

Seems odd that a decade in the buisness and then when she signs the virgin deal for 100m she acts as if it's normal to run away and hide from everyone right in the middle of promo? I'm not surprised virgin were concerned after investing that much. The trl story she blames Carson for, of course it was planned but her behaviour around then does seem to indicate some difficulties that she brushes away. I'm sure there were some weird now deleted blog posts at the time.

She still stands by loverboy even though switching the sample after jlo and Tommy nabbed the original. Sorry Mariah but it wasn't very good. She does tit all over glitter the movie as apparently it wasn't her choice it was ruined. I'm not sure she can claim to be ahead of its time as 80s revivals happened recently when that was always likely.

No mention of any plastic surgery. Usually I wouldn't mind but she did give birth to twins and then obviously have quite a bit done to get back into shape then was flogging Jenny Craig diets. Shady. Especially as she's all about her talent. Fair enough have the work done for yourself. But then don't pretend it's due to diet and exercise to make millions more.

Not surprised she didn't name Jennifer Lopez. Tommy was out for revenge to sabotage her. But Mariah and Tommy were accused many times of taking from others, hard to believe they were all false.

I know it won't mention the last marriage breakdown. But hopefully it mentions the car crash that was the reality TV with that shady manager and the fake romance with the dancer. Ooh and the Nye performance.

It's interesting, but lots missing and I've probably rambled enough on this. But no one in real life I know will ever read this πŸ˜†

I read it and she didn't mention the more recent-ish part of her history - such as the alcoholic rumours or the problem with her ex-manager Stella what-her-name. It was a good read but I felt like it was rushed in a few places and didn't really elaborate on the process of the music business.
Her family seemed dodgy as hell, especially her siblings.

Yel

Yep she's missed so much out of recent stuff, not surprised but only a fraction of the story is told. I think you need to be a bit more open with an autobiography, still a good read.

Her boobs look ridiculous in the new Christmas song. She's lost quite a bit of weight and looks great apart from the very fake looking stuck on boobs. But I guess that's the look she's going for πŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
Yep she's missed so much out of recent stuff, not surprised but only a fraction of the story is told. I think you need to be a bit more open with an autobiography, still a good read.

Her boobs look ridiculous in the new Christmas song. She's lost quite a bit of weight and looks great apart from the very fake looking stuck on boobs. But I guess that's the look she's going for πŸ˜†
I think she going for a Marylin Monroe (ish) look or maybe Jessica Rabbit.

:LOL:

Yel

I think she going for a Marylin Monroe (ish) look or maybe Jessica Rabbit.

:LOL:
She does look great now whatever she's had done, but the comedy boobs are ramped up another level. Especially next to j hud.

Ari made a smart move to cover up!

All great singers and a great song, which often doesn't happen on a Collab. Mariah is a pro.

Towards the end of the book she doesn't come off that well. Bitching about Celine Dion (without actually naming her but making it πŸ’―% obvious) because she's envious and calling time Square dirty, cold and smelly. She shouldn't have agreed to do the Nye show in that case.