Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria Fowler from towie
She’s driving me nuts- loads of stuff in her new house is gifted or an ad and she never declares it
Latest comment “anyone know where we can get bar stools” cringe 😡😡
Enjoy it while it lasts z lister , next time you will have to buy them 👋

Www.Instagram.com/MariaFowler_

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maria Fowler from towie
She’s driving me nuts- loads of stuff in her new house is gifted or an ad and she never declares it
Just saw her video and thought the exact same!! Do what everyone else does, Google bar stools and buy them!!! Such a beg.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her a while back. It was too cringe.
She is very must a boaster! And a hinter!
I can’t get out of my mind how she was on towie either , she was so mean. Surely a leopard can’t change its stops that quickly lol

Reactions: 4
She will openly say on stories if anyone companies wants to collaborate send me a DM. Which mean anyone want to give me free tit even though I can afford to buy my own. I had to unfollow her

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her too, thick as pig tit and desperate for freebies

She's also always plugging her kids nursery on her personal account, so obviously getting a discount

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She loves a beg. Quite unbelievable actually. I do like what they’re doing to the house but her commentary is just eye wateringly painful. The description of her ordering blinds literally being “got them from xyz online, so I basically measured them, put the measurements in the website...and they came”. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Think she probably bought followers too, she has a pretty low following on insta for a ‘celeb’ and I doubt 30k of them went over to follow her home page, especially when her main demographic would be girls between 16 and 21

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just went on her personal page....guessing a #gifted shark hoover will be on its way! 9C077FF9-46A4-4888-BAC5-0E8C10F4F481.png

• Haha
How has she even afforded that house of hers and all the work!
Her fiancé has a few rentals near Sheffield and think he just sold one of them so probably using the cash from that.

The shark hoover post made me lol, she even went as far as tagging them in the post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually know her. She lives locally and we have mutual friends. She’s nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maria Fowler from towie
Look at her latest post...’tag any nice barstool company’s below’ it’s actually so cringey how she openly begs for things!!!!

• Haha
Oooh what’s the gossip?! We need details please!
Sorry guys I’ve only just seen these replies. To be honest a lot of it is just standard stuff you’d expect from her, the mutual friend and MF go out drinking together and it’s like a clip from Mean Girls, she’s incredibly socially immature and clearly relishes the role of leader of the pack when they go out, taking the lead in slagging off just about anyone and everyone, she very much expects people to know who she is and to be able to use it to her advantage. She definitely sees herself as a cut above everyone else, I’ve seen her first hand talk to waiting and bar staff like they’re a piece of tit on her shoe because she wasn’t offered a discount/free drink/best table in the place etc. Her brother Graham is very similar, he’s what my husband would describe as a ‘yeah-mate’, by which he means the kind of person who makes expensive clothes, watches and cars look cheap because of the way he uses them as a ‘look at me’ accessory, if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest I like her and I’ve always liked her. Her house is nice, I’ve enjoyed watching their journey. She seems to have a nice family and good friends around her. She’s had a bad time with her mental health in the past and I think that was definitely to do with the boyfriends she had. The one that went to prison and who also went out with Vicky Pattison was a real shady character. I noticed actually a few weeks ago she was out for a meal with his ex wife so they probably had lots to talk about!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.