Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole #notadgifted is confused
It’s not an ad? But it is gifted?

the wording of it seems odd.
Happy to be corrected

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why her daughters face was on the party bags, and the banner at the party? From the woman who originally hid and blurred her daughters face when she was born.
Her crass behaviour is going to go down oh so well at Evie’s private school.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole #notadgifted is confused
It’s not an ad? But it is gifted?

the wording of it seems odd.
Happy to be corrected
I thought she was actually saying it wasn’t an ad or gifted, with that hashtag? But I may be wrong! And even if it wasn’t gifted I bet she got a discount for tagging them!
Also did anyone spot her sharing Evie in her knickers opening presents before the party videos? That poor girl, they have no idea who might be watching and they don’t care 😡

• Wow
Absolutely disgusting and distasteful right now .when people are struggling. Tapi carpets shame on you . I’ve had a gut full of her and all her begging. End of the day I know what I own is bought and paid for. By my hard work . Unfollow from me .

& there’s someone I know that desperately needs carpet … yet she gets hers gifted for free there was absolutely nothing wrong with her previous carpets beggy c*nt

Can't believe she's begging for a bigger, more expensive Neom air freshener to replace her other gifted air freshener😂😂

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she's begging for a bigger, more expensive Neom air freshener to replace her other gifted air freshener😂😂
Came straight here to say this too! She has literally no shame! And if that other one genuinely was a gift then she’s basically slating whoever bought it for her too - though knowing her she probably bought it herself really cheaply and is now lying to get a fancy freebie 🙄
How long do we think before she’s showing off what she get sent . . . I wonder what it would take for her to ever feel any shame in her daily begging? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Came straight here to say this too! She has literally no shame! And if that other one genuinely was a gift then she’s basically slating whoever bought it for her too - though knowing her she probably bought it herself really cheaply and is now lying to get a fancy freebie 🙄
How long do we think before she’s showing off what she get sent . . . I wonder what it would take for her to ever feel any shame in her daily begging? 🤔
The way she came back to the subject as well...'it's not the oils, hmm could it be my room is maybe too big?' hint hint hint how embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
The way she came back to the subject as well...'it's not the oils, hmm could it be my room is maybe too big?' hint hint hint how embarrassing!
It’s a brag and a beg isn’t for it! “I have a massive house but please still send me freebies” 🙄
And I’m sorry but every time she wears her hair up in that stupid bun I immediately think of Cindy-Lou Who from the Grinch! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s a brag and a beg isn’t for it! “I have a massive house but please still send me freebies” 🙄
And I’m sorry but every time she wears her hair up in that stupid bun I immediately think of Cindy-Lou Who from the Grinch! 🤣
I would take a leaf out of Cindy-Lou's book if I were her tbh, and get a fringe. Fair play to her for just getting on with it, but other hairstyles are available, I don't know why she chooses to highlight that botched free hair transplant.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.