Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys!

Thanks to @KateToTheParty for the thread title! It was a tie with @Melmoo but that one was said too early to be officially counted so I hope you don’t mind - still hilarious though!

Beggy Batey is furloughed in bed, I'm after a korma with extra naan bread..

Recap:
Maria is due in the next few weeks
We still have daily begging posts or #gifted tit
She doesn’t know what to do with herself before the baby arrives
Meat haul Mondays are still a thing
They’ve renovated a bungalow which is now on the market
She’s not sure where to take a toy car to get repaired
She has also recently got management to be a “mummy blogger”

Anything else to add?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been away for a while but oh my days!?!?
Why does she talk like she’s the only person to ever have been pregnant? Or have a baby turn from being breech or have to have blood tests!!
She really needs to get a life if she thinks that’s what she must tell us!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been away for a while but oh my days!?!?
Why does she talk like she’s the only person to ever have been pregnant? Or have a baby turn from being breech or have to have blood tests!!
She really needs to get a life if she thinks that’s what she must tell us!!
She talks like she’s the first person to do anything. So full of her own self importance

Reactions: 4
Ordered two fans - we love Swan don’t we Kelvin...... no you didn’t order two fans you got sent them and what you really wanted was a Dyson but you had no chance did you Kelvin??

Reactions: 7
Ordered two fans - we love Swan don’t we Kelvin...... no you didn’t order two fans you got sent them and what you really wanted was a Dyson but you had no chance did you Kelvin??
When she said “we’ve ordered two” when it said PR package 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We don’t eat takeout do we Kelvin !! Oh hold on we maybe eat it once every 3 weeks don’t we Kelvin. Oh maybe we eat it every weekend don’t we Kelvin. Stop eating tit

I don’t eat sugary stuff do I Kelvin ? I only eat chocolate at night don’t I Kelvin.

• Haha
We don’t eat takeout do we Kelvin !! Oh hold on we maybe eat it once every 3 weeks don’t we Kelvin. Oh maybe we eat it every weekend don’t we Kelvin. Stop eating tit

I don’t eat sugary stuff do I Kelvin ? I only eat chocolate at night don’t I Kelvin.
Would love it if the minion grew a pair and actually called her out

Reactions: 6
Ugh! I had GD and messaged her with where to go to get support. She needs to act to change or she will get high readings. There is actually a lot of research behind how to lower your blood sugars and having a bowl of cereal for breakfast is one of the worst things to do! Yes love the baby will be big if you keep giving your placenta excess glucose. Educate yourself and stop whinging. You’ve only got a fortnight to go. I was diagnosed at 28 weeks and know friends who’ve had it from 11 weeks.

Reactions: 4
She’s hashtagged gestational diabetes 🙈
I don’t care what she says, she is absolutely loving having another health issue to dramatise! You know, cos it’s something no other pregnant woman has ever gone through . . . 🙄

I’m bewildered that she doesn’t understand that bran flakes would spike her sugar levels.

Carbs = sugar

It’s not hard

The worst thing is she doesn’t even advertise well. She does a couple of stories and that is it. She is really stilted with how she describes the company and its products. Not value for money. I cannot see any of her followers buying a sofa from here. Bizarre that a company would even expect that two stories on her Instagram would be worth it. Perhaps giving away a sofa to a nurse would get them more publicity and more people through their doors

Reactions: 10
The worst thing is she doesn’t even advertise well. She does a couple of stories and that is it. She is really stilted with how she describes the company and its products. Not value for money. I cannot see any of her followers buying a sofa from here. Bizarre that a company would even expect that two stories on her Instagram would be worth it. Perhaps giving away a sofa to a nurse would get them more publicity and more people through their doors
She’s too lazy to be an influencer.... and that’s saying something!

at least some influencers get creative with their ads! Maria just sits slumped on the sofa speaking at the phone.

...is her accent a ‘normal’ derby accent. Some words she says make her sound like a London rude boy 🤣 I.e when she said ‘piped’ about the cushions...maybe it’s just me. I just find it so odd.

That is exactly it. She is absolutely lazy. Whilst I might not agree with everything 'Influencers' do at least some of them put together a proper story of the item they have been gifted. For example Hayley Hall did a short video about Furbo or something or other for her dog. 1930's fixer upper (who I actually like) did a number of videos about their lawn and some for some saucepans they had been gifted. All well thought out with information given. Maria does nothing apart from speaking in a stilted way on her stories. What was she even on about with the fabric. All sustainable fabrics not bought in bulk from china. The shop looked a bit old fashioned IMO not the sort of place she would be seen dead in if she was spending her own money - FACT

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.