Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Maria, she’s so overwhelmed from her tough summer of freebie holidays and no hard work that she needs some time to herself to recover now! FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well she’s going to have plenty of time to herself now the kids are back and she doesn’t work. Poor Maria her job of going shopping and trying clothes on because she thinks thats what everyone wants to see 🙄🥱

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how anyone with no job can say the 6 weeks holidays have been hard. NO ONE! You literally get to sit at home everyday with your kids and not have to worry about childcare / using holidays to cover the 6 weeks. bleeping idiot

Reactions: 6
Guys… she works hard! Today she’s been to home bargains and Asda and posted 4 stories 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s now on another pr stay ……… absolute joke
thread is full and I can’t post without quoting, sorry Doodles!

Can someone gift me a free cake for me 6year old? Absolutely no shame! I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.