Mari Llewellyn (Mari Fitness)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this girl. Does anybody else follow her? She’s honestly such a good example of living your best life despite some hefty challenges, she’s just so real

I follow her. She seems lovely. However, I'm not a fan of the obvious crotch shots on her workout stories.

I used to but her form is so bad it’s scary and now she hardly eats and doesn’t weight train with heavy weights like she used to.

God their new house is so lifeless. She took out every unique feature and replaced it with boring beige.

Reactions: 1
Has she had her lips done? There's something so different about the way she looks in her latest IG posts...

Has she had her lips done? There's something so different about the way she looks in her latest IG posts...
Yes and she’s photoshopped herself! I unfollowed after that, she was always so real before 😐

Yes and she’s photoshopped herself! I unfollowed after that, she was always so real before 😐
Same here - she's so fake now.
What is horrible (as with all influencers) is that they do the subtle beg on social media for things when they clearly can afford it. That annoys me so much. Especially when business are still recovering and the economy is so bad. They only think of themselves.

I unfollowed a while ago. It's great Bloom is doing so well but the constant lavish trips, fancy cars, and her changing herself to morph into every other Instagram influencer was too much for me.

I unfollowed a while ago. It's great Bloom is doing so well but the constant lavish trips, fancy cars, and her changing herself to morph into every other Instagram influencer was too much for me.
Don’t forget the beige monstrosity of a house 😭