Mare of Easttown - HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

awwwwwww when Zabel??? (Evan) asked her on a date and then her little chuffed smirk. I love that she looks like shite too. Good old Kate

When her son and the kids mum where screaming at her in the bathroom :mad: :mad:

Theories:

I think Erin's baby daddy is Erin's dad or one of the brothers. If not, am still pretty sure Erin's dad killed her and her murder is a coincidence with the other plotline i.e the other 2 are still alive.

I have 2 theories:

1. I think the deacon and Erin had a scrap and thats why he had her bike but its not him but the other deacon, Mare's cousin.
2. Mike from neighbours is a shady fecker, i reckon the plot is that he has set it all up for his second 'novel', seen Mare on the telly and rode into town and got with her for 'research'
3. None of the above
4. Hoping for ending number 2 so that Mare is all fuming, gets hammered and takes Evan up on his offer (and I can live vicariously through me TV screen and indulge all my Mrs Robinson fantasies :LOL::giggle:)
Ooh, think your point 2 theory is a really good one.

Kind of a curveball at the end of episode 4 - I was expecting it would be something like that. Whoever it is has got to be quite a heavyset man - agree it might be Lore’s (Mare’s BFF) husband. Hmm.

Love Jean Smart so much - the ice cream bit cracked me up 😂

Oh, and Evan Peters - so watchable.

Reactions: 5

awwwwwww when Zabel??? (Evan) asked her on a date and then her little chuffed smirk. I love that she looks like shite too. Good old Kate

When her son and the kids mum where screaming at her in the bathroom :mad: :mad:

Theories:

I think Erin's baby daddy is Erin's dad or one of the brothers. If not, am still pretty sure Erin's dad killed her and her murder is a coincidence with the other plotline i.e the other 2 are still alive.

I have 2 theories:

1. I think the deacon and Erin had a scrap and thats why he had her bike but its not him but the other deacon, Mare's cousin.
2. Mike from neighbours is a shady fecker, i reckon the plot is that he has set it all up for his second 'novel', seen Mare on the telly and rode into town and got with her for 'research'
3. None of the above
4. Hoping for ending number 2 so that Mare is all fuming, gets hammered and takes Evan up on his offer (and I can live vicariously through me TV screen and indulge all my Mrs Robinson fantasies :LOL::giggle:)
I like your Mike from Neighbours theory - and Mare's reaction to it! Lol!

Reactions: 4
I cant stand Kate "over act" Winslet, but thought Id give this a go ... but no, there she was overacting again! However, reading this thread has made me think I'll give it another go, thanks :)

Blimey, I could not see this performance as anything less than nuanced from KW.

Reactions: 3
Agreed - she’s possibly a bit of a prat in real life and is married to someone now called ‘rocknrolla’ something 😂 but she’s always been a superb actress (in my humble opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant stand Kate "over act" Winslet, but thought Id give this a go ... but no, there she was overacting again! However, reading this thread has made me think I'll give it another go, thanks :)
I respect your opinion and I love the freedom Tattle offers to all of us ....but you’re wrong 😂😂 Kate is superb!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched episode 4 🤫 Really enjoying it, even though storyline is a bit grim

Reactions: 1
Everything about it is grim😂 it’s cold, grey and no one ever smiles, but I think it’s great!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I respect your opinion and I love the freedom Tattle offers to all of us ....but you’re wrong 😂😂 Kate is superb!
So watching the end of ep 3 my husband sees the credits & says "it says Kate Winslet, who does she play?" I replied, the main character you head!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt terrible for her in the flashback scene of her son and his girlfriend 😢 I didn't like her character initially but as it goes on you start to understand the character more.
I think she's great in it.

Reactions: 9
I'm so invested in this show, its brilliant. I actually really like the one episode a week showing, gives you something to look forward to. Guy Pearce is a big name, I feel his part is too small to not have a big reveal at the end. Maybe he's up to something with the priest?

Reactions: 6
Ah, think I’ve got it now so googled it, it says that English actor was supposed to be playing the part but had to drop out so part was recast.
Ok, that makes sense. I still have my suspicions about Richard , the kidnapper seems too burly to be him though.

Reactions: 3