Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well someone asked if he’d killed anyone and his response was “I haven’t killed anyone where’s that come from.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, if that is something his mum has blamed him for since he was a child, then it's no wonder he doesn't grasp emotions that well and manipulates situations - and I actually feel bad for the little kid Marcus that went through all of that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sid is actually a piece of tit (if he’s telling the truth that is). I got a screen recording for the fallen / sleeping beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Call me suspicious but I literally said heart attack on the doorstep so is this just Marcus trying to troll us again?
If he is telling the truth it would explain the wierd cycle of being cruel to each other on sm one minute and sharing a cosy fry up the next

fwiw , I don’t think his mum blames him - it would have come up before if it was blame . I think it’s more likely she resents him.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For the fallen & sleeping beauts. Marcus reveals the “truth” about Andy - stream 16/09

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Holy benefit fraud Batman, that was wild! My second last post was about him being a detestable child - turns out he was not only that, but a murderous one too! 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly Sid is just as unhinged as he is, but props to her for calling out his lazy ass.
How many more skeletons does this whack family have in their closets?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One thing I find curious - he said back then (when he was a child) they were living in council housing… But Sid grew up in a pretty big/nice house - seems like her family had some money? I wonder what happened/how she ended up where she did? Has she always been a benefit fraud?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video is gold, so much to dissect, it was a Saturday, no Sunday, I don’t know what day it was actually but he was taking me to school. When he said he doesn’t think Sid was even drunk does that mean she regularly gets tit faced and send him nasty messages? As soon as the tears dry up I can’t afford to go out Saturday beauts. Argh can’t abide that boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video is gold, so much to dissect, it was a Saturday, no Sunday, I don’t know what day it was actually but he was taking me to school. When he said he doesn’t think Sid was even drunk does that mean she regularly gets tit faced and send him nasty messages? As soon as the tears dry up I can’t afford to go out Saturday beauts. Argh can’t abide that boy.
I love how the story starts with ‘I was turning into a teenager’, but it happened when he was 8 🤣😂🤣

Also, go Sid! How many partners/boyfriends/baby daddies has she had?! 🎉🤣

• Haha
ugh I absolutely hate sid. if she resents/blames an 8 year old, who (allegedly) had additional needs, for her partner having a heart attack then she’s thicker and more calculating than Marcus. She’s the adult and his mother regardless of his carry on he was bleeping 8! No wonder he’s turned out the way he has!
the two of them are lying lazy benefit cheats and the only one i feel sorry for is poor bloody Andy !!!!

Reactions: 32
Guess who's not blocked on the merch account. As if I was right about Andy as well lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For the fallen & sleeping beauts. Marcus reveals the “truth” about Andy - stream 16/09

He’s sitting explaining how he killed his mums boyfriend, crying away, and bleeping “Roll over Beethoven“ is playing in the background.
‘Sakes beauts, I’m never having an early night again

• Haha
I've always hated Sid, she did a tit job of providing for a child with disabilities but my god if the bones of that video are to be believed she's an utter monster. Who blames a literal child for running around when an adult has a heart attack near them? I'm sure he was a right stress but you still can't blame a child for someone's death. She's such a cruel witch. I felt so bad for him in that video, sitting there crying, he's never had any support from her and I bet she's always resented him. She just sees him as a drinking partner

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I've always hated Sid, she did a tit job of providing for a child with disabilities but my god if the bones of that video are to be believed she's an utter monster. Who blames a literal child for running around when an adult has a heart attack near them? I'm sure he was a right stress but you still can't blame a child for someone's death. She's such a cruel witch. I felt so bad for him in that video, sitting there crying, he's never had any support from her and I bet she's always resented him. She just sees him as a drinking partner
It does explain a lot about why he’s so messed up, hardly sounds like he’s had a loving, supportive upbringing

Reactions: 19
Fucks sake I fell asleep after smoking too much bud and wake up to this ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.