Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's betting he's out on the lash tonight then after his 4 minutes away from social's. #Table5Beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His mum loves the bleeping attention doesn't she? Just found this in a group in reply to a question asking about if his original page Marcus's autism journey had been deleted.
20211127_125732.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His mum loves the bleeping attention doesn't she? Just found this in a group in reply to a question asking about if his original page Marcus's autism journey had been deleted.
View attachment 891043
The best thing is, he didn’t even delete the page of his own volition. The way she’s going on it’s like he’s some sort of hardened crackhead injecting heroin into his eyes, making out heprioritised drugs over his social media, when the only reason his page was removedwas because he was caught out trying to scam people, doing go fund me’s so his followers could pay for trips away, and something about Amazon wish lists as well, it’s all in the first thread. 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can see where he gets it from…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two peas in a borderline personality disorder pod
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they are having a kick off! "Your a druggy, you don't go to work, you slayted me on social media" *Marcus picks up a freshly made bouquet of flowers made by Lisa's fine hands and proceeds to hit her with it* police cars arrive, Marcus with petals stuck in his beard is hauled off for a few hours. Then back to posting on insta how they love each other no matter how much they fall out. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they are having a kick off! "Your a druggy, you don't go to work, you slayted me on social media" *Marcus picks up a freshly made bouquet of flowers made by Lisa's fine hands and proceeds to hit her with it* police cars arrive, Marcus with petals stuck in his beard is hauled off for a few hours. Then back to posting on insta how they love each other no matter how much they fall out. 😂😂😂😂
You'll see when they appear on Gogglebox in the new year !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi GUYS, Adele has reached out to me on Instagram., she's tried to create an account as she would like to give her side of the story in regards to Marcus ..

Can her account be approved please ?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.