Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums just called me concerned if Marcus has eaten? 😂🤣🤣 anyone know so I can inform her. If not she will need his PayPal 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beauts......
Alas. Marcus influenced me with his alcoholism this weekend and I followed him like the the sheep I am....
Full of regret and clean like him now.
Sat outside a customers literally heaving and I have to do a presentation for them. I can't even remember what on right now as done zero prep. It will be a suprise when I set up.
Its Marcus fault.
He made me think if I sack everything off people just top up my PayPal.
It's just dawned on me though I got that pissed I forgot to share the details of my PayPal.
Schoolgirl error. Marcus is an idol to be admired. He'd never duck up like this.....

Be more Marcus folks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning beauts, wonder what today will bring plenty of wild behaviour I hope. I’ve actually got a bit of work done this morning & did show a little interest in my family 😜
I’ve had enough now though & need to be back with my beauts. So come on Marcus keep us entertained beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How am I supposed to get on with my day if I don’t know whether he’s eaten 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long after his Premier Inn check in will he be back on the booze. By his MM watch he's been off it 2 weeks now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're only assuming that he's going to be staying at the premier inn aren't we?
Cos he said that's where he would prefer to go.
What he actually said was; they will be ringing him on Tuesday, (which is today obvs) to tell him where he will be going to 🤷🏻‍♀️
Technically.. he could be moved into a hostel.
He's very naive into thinking he will be placed into another hotel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Having not stayed at the Hayle Travelodge before I can't comment but I've stayed at the one in St Austell.. He would fit right in there.
Tempted to hit up the Hayle one though just to get some goss from the staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m blocked from his main account and when I’ve just looked at the other account, he had posted a message from Sid and it said something along the lines of ‘I love you too Mitch’… but then it disappeared so he’s done a DD! 🙄 Was any beaut quick enough to screenshot it please? 😬

Reactions: 1
I’m blocked from his main account and when I’ve just looked at the other account, he had posted a message from Sid and it said something along the lines of ‘I love you too Mitch’… but then it disappeared so he’s done a DD! 🙄 Was any beaut quick enough to screenshot it please? 😬
It was a text he screenshot
He said love you Mum
Sid replied love you too, just want my Mitch back. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.