Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, was gutted your one was just below this as it should have been a winner
In the Becky Holt thread I was a dead cert to win thread title with "the rimmer takes it all" and someone popped up on page 51 and stole my thunder. One day I will get there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely loving everyone who’s changed their pics to mr tubby. Thought I’d jump on the band wagon myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought I would join in and change to the pumpkin pie hair cutted freak in this picture🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely loving everyone who’s changed their pics to mr tubby. Thought I’d jump on the band wagon myself 🤣🤣
I'd love to but my pic is in honour of being a Downing Street honey and I said I would always keep it lol.

We need a new thread now. It won't let me make one so could someone do the honours please?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to but my pic is in honour of being a Downing Street honey and I said I would always keep it lol.

We need a new thread now. It won't let me make one so could someone do the honours please?
I'm not getting the create new thread title tried for last 15mins
Title below

begging for drinks down on his knees but all he gets is eggs

I'm not getting the create new thread title tried for last 15mins
Title below

begging for drinks down on his knees but all he gets is eggs
My thread title is the top one now! Will copy and paste it here!

Marcus is out on the coke, stop harrasing that poor dead bloke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.