Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts, it’s depressing me missing all of the lives! 😭 I need to see where he snaps his iPad in half and smacks his head off a wall (is that right, he done that)? xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Possibly a stupid question but if his mum manages his finances and people PayPal him money, when it's transferred into an account then he still wouldn't have access to it will he?

If anyone sends him money knowing where it's going then more fool them. All those saying they want to help him need to refuse to pay for anything and teach a hard lesson.

(That's if the statement is actually true)
That’s true actually

Possibly a stupid question but if his mum manages his finances and people PayPal him money, when it's transferred into an account then he still wouldn't have access to it will he?

If anyone sends him money knowing where it's going then more fool them. All those saying they want to help him need to refuse to pay for anything and teach a hard lesson.

(That's if the statement is actually true)
I’m assuming he has his bank card and Sid transfers him money when he needs etc. if people give him money via PayPal he can withdraw it straight to his bank account and he can use it straight away. Poor Sid probably wasn’t even awake by the time her on was begging for money for more cider 🤣

Reactions: 7
God I've had to skip so many pages but think I've caught up with the juiciest bits.. just managed to catch him on live in maccers AGAIN. Wearing that awful yellow tent. If I saw him walking along in that today I'd panic and think the actual sun had fallen from the sky

Yessss he's about to go on a day sesh it seems ! On the thatchers again. Hope my boy behaves today so I can watch all the drama unfold in real time
Hope you didn’t skip over the screenshot I posted of his infected big toe 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Beauts, it’s depressing me missing all of the lives! 😭 I need to see where he snaps his iPad in half and smacks his head off a wall (is that right, he done that)? xxx

Both of these are in the thread somewhere beaut

I’m assuming he has his bank card and Sid transfers him money when he needs etc. if people give him money via PayPal he can withdraw it straight to his bank account and he can use it straight away. Poor Sid probably wasn’t even awake by the time her on was begging for money for more cider 🤣

Ahh that makes more sense given he paid for dinner by card yesterday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly yesterday when he was crying in McDonald’s I started to actually feel sorry for him. I knew I needed a slap but him sat there, ordering two cheeseburgers, sat alone eating them I actually felt quite sad for him. Knew it wouldn’t take long until I was back fuming at him. He’s ‘going mad’ cos he hasn’t had a drink for 12 hours. He’s so bloody cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He really is trying all routes to get everything handed to him, and avoid getting a job.

Imagine sitting in a hotel room, that is fully paid for through the council or whoever. Googling addictions and MH disorders, and then using IG Live to act like you have those illnesses, just to see which one pulls in the most views and donations.

You can see what he does. He sits there wailing like a bleeping walrus, throwing tantrums, or popping some mints for an OD, then suddenly stops to read comments to see if he is getting sympathy. When he doesn't he then just stops the live abruptly, says sorry, he's found Jesus, then two hours later he is playing out a new role.

I mean, it is entertaining as duck because you know it's not real.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t see him throw up in McDonald’s, did he at least clean it up? He’s gonna be raging when he’s banned from maccys

Also this is the first results that come up when you search Alcohol withdrawal symptoms He’s already said he hasn’t slept, he’s been sick but we know he can’t fake the loss of appetite
83407F3F-EC13-4FBA-A354-FB44FE54B9CD.png

He’s deleted his story begging for money

Aww he’s got his hands on some booze. Well that was quick.
No wonder he’s put on weight guzzling that crap all day long.

Reactions: 5
Im not up on social media stuff. Is begging for money allowed?
Youre not allowed to do it in the city center with a cup outside of boots... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.