Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flinging that bottle of coke on the floor was the highlight of my day! 🤣🤣🤣 I would have honestly died if the cap burst off and it shot him in the dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think people actually hurt me.

Absolutely, especially after you’ve just launched a full bottle of coke at the wall you absolute freak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry lads, what a ball ache that was. The video was 10:06 which was 6 seconds too long!!!

the recording started after he said “you won’t be laughing when I kill myself…”
his impression of people crying at his funeral sounds just like his completely distressed crying
Flinging that bottle of coke on the floor was the highlight of my day! 🤣🤣🤣 I would have honestly died if the cap burst off and it shot him in the dick 🤣🤣🤣
That would have to be a precision cap shot because we’ve all seen what a tiny little target he has

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we please be considerate towards the fallen beauts 😔
#TheFallen would appreciate the beauts help during this difficult time with any donations of screen recordings 🙏🏻 It is a tough time for The Fallen right now as they are missing the best days of the MMMM's. Any donations short or long would be greatly appreciated and lots of 💌💐 will be sent to you all.
Thank you for your toughts n preyzzz 🙏🏻💌💐❤💔
I’m Praying and if someone can teach me to screen record I’ll happily help

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think people actually hurt me.

Absolutely, especially after you’ve just launched a full bottle of coke at the wall you absolute freak.

That side profile has me weeping 😂

Venom please can you do an edit where after the headband the duff duffs come on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to make a new account on a different device or it remembers you. Steal a child’s/boyfriend’s/cat’s phone etc
thank you ❤

(You also have to remember to log in with your new account details and not just the ones saved in the app from your old account 🤦‍♀️ I have missed out on so many lives because of my own stupidity )

on the plus side , at least I can watch the 5pm fake

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.