Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why did he put #gifted on the Insta story and tag the place? Surely the place would see it and be like "no we haven't gifted it". He can't be that stupid? Can he?! 😂 Is the B&B just trying to save face because they obviously don't research who they partner with and have been caught?

Reactions: 11
Hi 👋🏻 in the same boat here and I have to keep reminding myself that he is not a good or even half decent example of a person with autism. Sometimes I start to panic watching him thinking my son will struggle all his life but Marcus is just a car crash and his problems are mostly his own making.
As someone that works in a senior position in the education system, I can promise you that Marcus DOES NOT represent autistic children/people. He uses his ‘autism’ to validate and excuse his crappy behaviour and manipulate people. His issues run much deeper.

Autistic children have brought me so much joy and happiness over the years. They are some of the most gentle, inspiring, intelligent and special people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As an aside I’m bleeping fuming at the LLL brigade blowing smoke up his crappy flabby arse again suddenly. Mind you he’s probably a hero to them sat in their stinking hovels all day in their primark leggings with bobbly gunts stinking of chip fat period and Alsatian
‘Bobbly gunts’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he was going away, I’m shocked someone would pay for him but the LLL brigade are so stupid. Bet the owners are glad they got the heads up they’ve had a lucky escape. Well done to the tattlers who contacted them 🙌 He will go apeshit when he finds out. Can’t wait for the explosion 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally I cannot wait to get all the dirt from the yurt.
The tent monologues will be epic.

Just a thought,maybe the staff at the Travelodge have a had a whip round to get Vincent van scoff into a tent for the bank holiday weekend so they don't have to deal with his vomit stained sheets
Dirt from the yurt 😂😂

Edited to as it changes it to diet from the yurt 😂

Your profile pic! ❤🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's our Sid Senior 😍❤😍❤😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi beauts,
After much faffing with trying to upload the video of MMMM whereby he ODd on his multivits, I’ve found uploading a snippet to Vimeo (not in my actual name obvs) is the only way. Here’s a link if you want to see it (TRIGGER WARNING FOR OD).

Wow I found that so triggering. He took 4 multi vitamin tablets! He needs to be banned from social media!

Reactions: 6
We’re definitely gonna be mentioned in his drunken midday live today aren’t we! The nasty tattle gang who got his free holiday cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t got any good pics of him haha. All his crying ones need to be added to the wiki. Who knows how to do it?
I wish I knew too! I’m still catching up and on #18, The edited photos on there have killed me off! Beggy and Sid on Titanic etc… 💀🤣💀🤣💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220413-110550.png

Clare Louise is surely on Tattle, too! I just don't believe this comment, "you can't afford to lose yourself again", could be from anyone not on Tattle now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hurrah my tit is OK. Round of antibiotics!!!

In other news Marcus is a massive tit and antibiotics ain't going to cure that!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.