Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion.

On live slayting his dead gran
If she was still here he'd sell her for a gram. ❤👵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm finally caught up. What a day to be outdoors mothering.
I'll go to one of his talks, duck it.
I'll bung him a fiver, it's the same price as a coffee plus you know you're in-store for some peak entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao more like narc life….

i have a cup of tea, boil my pants in the kettle and think about leaving the travelodge…
Who’s that gutlord marching? You should cut down on your …oh tit it’s a reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the hell has he been given a gifted luxury B&B stay? Am I seeing things? How did it become possible to behave like a complete shitbag and get gifted stuff??!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I am in bed in absolute stitches at these comments 😂 an evening with Marcus though, im sorry but if he goes through with it I'm definitely attending, hope I can tag along to the after party so I can get free drinks from spoons. Refusing to take my husband though because he's kind and will probably smile at him, and then Marcus might try mounting him and then post all over Facebook and insta how he's shagged a married man and threaten to out my husband and sorry but id have to get a divorce x

Thinking to much into it nitteeee love you all you make me piss xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Holy mother of god beauts. I missed the second half of the lives, due to the time difference and needing to sleep. I can’t believe the projectile vomiting and prostituting himself for a cider wasn’t even THE PEAK OF THAT tit SHOW!!! It somehow got worse?!?! It’s like a car crash, then the attending ambulance crashes into that car crash, then the attending ambulance for that car crash crashes into it again…and the pile on repeats on an infinite loop 🤣🤣🤣

The only ‘talk’ that boiled ham is qualified to give is an anti drink and drug campaign in schools. If he showed up when I was at school in the state he’s in, I would’ve stayed sober for life.

I hope poor Sid makes one of her special graveside 💐 for poor Sid Senior today. And ✉💐 for everyone who had to witness the atrocities in full.

Also worth noting Sid has been living her best life with Whippy in the last few days, out on delightful day trips to pubs and gardens… Coincidence? I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi beauts,
After much faffing with trying to upload the video of MMMM whereby he ODd on his multivits, I’ve found uploading a snippet to Vimeo (not in my actual name obvs) is the only way. Here’s a link if you want to see it (TRIGGER WARNING FOR OD).

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi beauts,
After much faffing with trying to upload the video of MMMM whereby he ODd on his multivits, I’ve found uploading a snippet to Vimeo (not in my actual name obvs) is the only way. Here’s a link if you want to see it (TRIGGER WARNING FOR OD).

Yeah that won’t do it. He’ll be being metered out small amounts anyway given his history.

32B7DA41-F324-46E9-B74E-64B513A323C7.jpeg

Gonna have an OD on live this afternoon so I can take the kids away next week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Let’s face it, he’s not going anywhere and he’s put gifted to piss us off lol 😂 he’s really pushing bipolar for the council flat lol 😂 has nobody told him that the council don’t care?! Especially in Cornwall lol 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t comment often, if at all but WOW!
Just wow!
Live overdose at tea time, back on live at bedtime absolutely fine and posting about gifted stays 😳

On the gifted stay front why the duck would you invite him to stay in your luxury accommodation for free after seeing the way he has behaved in the travelodge the last few weeks 🤯 I hope they’ve got a good cleaning team

• Haha
Hi beauts,

bleeping hell he took about 4 parra. What an embarrassing bleep.
And it's Bank Holiday weekend this week. It's going to be a corker

• Haha
Let’s face it, he’s not going anywhere and he’s put gifted to piss us off lol 😂 he’s really pushing bipolar for the council flat lol 😂 has nobody told him that the council don’t care?! Especially in Cornwall lol 😂
I reckon he saw us mentioning bipolar recently and has decided to fake it and go for gold at the mental illness olympics.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.