Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just been live and went to snort sugar pretending it was coke. I’ve got a screen recording but can’t upload it 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Had to crop it as I got a message halfway through and I’ve had to compress it via an app… so hopefully this works!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically the statistic is that between 1-3% of your social media followers would sub to your OnlyFans. That’s why it’s so important to be active on many different platforms, and working on increasing your following daily.

Unfortunately for Marcus, this statistic doesn’t really apply as the people that follow his socials aren’t his target audience for OnlyFans. You have to wonder how many of his followers are young gay men , attracted to obesity. I’m guessing a small amount. And then the 1-3% conversion rate applies to them only. Not the LLL brigade.

Ive never seen him active on platforms like Fetlife, though I’m telling you now if I login and he’s trending on kinky and popular there, I’ll die 😂😂😂. But that’s the kind of place he needs to be.

it’s like he doesn’t understand that most of his supportive followers are middle aged females with autistic children who see him as an advocate. They’re not going to want to see his lipstick.
This is what I don't get , he has no idea of his target audience at all, barely touches autism except to but up his grinning picture now and then. He's gotten that a lot of people followed for memes, he nicknamed himself king of the memes, but he doesn't really bother with them. He's so arrogant that he thinks people just follow because they love him.

Reactions: 14
So basically the statistic is that between 1-3% of your social media followers would sub to your OnlyFans. That’s why it’s so important to be active on many different platforms, and working on increasing your following daily.

Unfortunately for Marcus, this statistic doesn’t really apply as the people that follow his socials aren’t his target audience for OnlyFans. You have to wonder how many of his followers are young gay men , attracted to obesity. I’m guessing a small amount. And then the 1-3% conversion rate applies to them only. Not the LLL brigade.

Ive never seen him active on platforms like Fetlife, though I’m telling you now if I login and he’s trending on kinky and popular there, I’ll die 😂😂😂. But that’s the kind of place he needs to be.

it’s like he doesn’t understand that most of his supportive followers are middle aged females with autistic children who see him as an advocate. They’re not going to want to see his lipstick.
hahahahaha oh my god @gingersubgirl your post has made me fully laugh out loud that is the best explanation and also fuckinghilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to crop it as I got a message halfway through and I’ve had to compress it via an app… so hopefully this works!
oh myfucking god ‘tit tit tit tit… i dont wanna get banned’ this needs to go on the wiki beauts ill add it now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s also got a second OnlyFans account… I’m guessing this is for people to follow him for travel tips once he starts jetting around the world
life of an unemployed slob?! nice to see some self awareness from him tbf

• Haha
Ss for the fallen of the questions he’s asked himself everyone is dying to know

I’ve updated the wiki but for some reason i can’t add screenshots to it so if anyone else knows how please do or change what i’ve written if it makes no sense 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

He lies about a sock, chases subscriber cock,
Then snorts a line of sugar live on Tiktok

So now he’s making jokes about DV
AE866EAE-CD57-4839-8931-EF3B2BC714E7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He said he was going to ask his female friend if he can join her night out but instead is going for a midnight walk… someone asked why midnight and he said because he’s a serial killer looking for his next victim.

He’s gross honestly

• Wow
  • Sick
Imagine if he wasn’t even gay and just faking it 🤣

Edit - but instead he has some massive issues and internalised homophobia!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.