Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments off now he'll be raging that people are seeing him for what he is now cause he thinks everyone loves him the twit

Reactions: 13
A fee to join a diet page that he’ll give up on in a week at the most, omg I can’t believe what I’m seeing?! Charging a fiver! I’m sure that’ll be against Facebook’s policies as they don’t like giveaways/competitions at the best of times - I’ve had posts taken down off of Instagram because of it in the past. But then again if his live laugh lovers sign up to it then more fool them, bet they’d have more fun pissing on their fivers instead though eh

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.